Jacob

Hello TFF!

I would love to suggest a "RACE" arena. There are alot of racers who would play here if race mode (this one with checkpoints) would be in place on the server, because I heard that some players are trying to switch from some popular server and they searching a server just like this.

How rooms would look?

• Alpha Room (race for casuals mostly, maps with objects, loops, nitros or just generally "race stunt" maps, random sized checkpoints etc.:)
  • Classic Room (race for experienced racers - vanilla maps, big checkpoints, maps from clanwars - generally maps without objects and added stuff)

What Race room features "should have" here if implemented, that pro racers use nowadays?

• Offroad Wheels script (must need) (option to turn on / off offroad wheels would be a great idea, they frequently use it on matches and it makes grip in some cars better on offroad - ex.: Elegy)
  • Day script (optional) (a script where you can turn on daytime on your end, basically you press a key and you turn on the daytime - it's up to you to implement it or not)
  • 100 FPS - Racers prefer playing on 100 fps, so a command to set 100 fps would be great, or a command to set any fps
  • Remove Random Objects (must need) - script that removes random objects from roads (such as foliage, small rocks, etc - used in every single pro game)
  • Object Fixes (must need) - Various object fixes, mainly from this video: 
     that fix some pesky objects collision bugs (download under video or here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M7XqBobaFcC-nZn8IlaVzzlwTAihuJyM/view)
  • Bridgefix - pepsi told me that it fixes something with Palomino Bridge - cars spinning out there cuz of bad mapping by R*

If race room will really appear here, i'm down to play here and connect with people - and turn over some racers from a "famous server" to this server 😄 I'm also down to share some scripts, as i'm a frequent player on race and know some pros <.<

Edited by Jacob
More things added (thx pepsi)