Oh shit, HERE WE GO AGAIN !

Nao

• Leadership

banner.png

Hello everyone,

Today I have the pleasure to announce you several events that are coming very soon on our community, the main points of this topic will be the recruitments, the server with presentation of some features, the registrations to the beta, as well as the opening of the registrations for the World Cup WFF which will begin at the beginning of the year 2022.

First of all,  the newcomers and the departures:

Let's go to the server part:

I would like to say that our server is progressing very well, we have almost finished everything we wanted to do on it before offering it to you!

We had in heart to add useful features as well as nice for the players while keeping once again the best compromise between good pc and bad to the experience to be perfect.

Beyond all the things we've done, I'm going to introduce you to 2 systems we've added recently.

lobby.pnginfernus1.png

We have changed our sticker system which has allowed an optimization for you the players which is not negligible, before for about 600 stickers it was necessary to count about 50mb of download at the first connection to the server, now with this new system, for about 800 stickers we down to 6mb ! But this is not the only advantage, in addition to the gain in terms of space occupied, you can now choose the quality of your stickers via our userpanel, Indeed we decided to add first of all the possibility to disable completely the stickers for people who do not have the required pc, and we also added an option to change the quality of the stickers so that everyone is satisfied.

stickers quality.png

High:

high.png

Medium:

medium.png

Low:

low.png

The second system is more of an event system, we call it BONUS, this system detects the number of players on the server and depending on the number, activates a bonus more or less high depending on activity of the server, being linked to all the rewards for example: toptimes, rewards at the end of round according to his rank, kills... it allows to modify all his ratios at the same time and so to have a event on the whole server, there is also the possibility to launch events manually which will allow us to organize small events by ourselves.

bonus2.png

bonus.png

BETA REGISTRATIONS:

I am happy to propose you to register to the beta which will take place in a short time !

WORLDCUP WFF 2022:

Let's move on to the last point I want to discuss with you today, which marks the resumption of activity of our team, the opening of registrations for the Worldcup WFF 2022! I invite you to go to the following topic where you will find the necessary information to register!

It only remains for me to wish you a happy holiday, enjoy!

Sincerely,

The Favoured Few