/TfF\ vs. xN# #2

Zeke

• Leadership

Even tho clan war took around 5 hours or so, I kinda have a feeling it went pretty smooth ;p I guess those free rounds and breaks made this cw that long since hunter fights were not that long imo.

Well played xN and thanks for the clan war :) 

"clan war without flyp is a won clan war"

Came to say a thing or two.

To be honest, xN wasn't even prepared for this cw. I know I might sound a bit arrogant, but I was probably the only one that was training my ass off daily and that highly affected my performance and my behaviour (although you all know how I act and react to people in clanwars xd) by getting bugged, this is getting common already. I will rename myself to CursedInCWs. (ty @Swiftuska!)

Another thing I want to say is a big sorry to @cz3rka for my words, I was really mad because of the cw as you might have noticed so I was kind of aggresive (nothing new) to everyone. I have said some things that I didn't want to, but I really wanted to win against my former clan (who wouldn't want to, right) but well everything was against me yesterday. Although the first half was the same result as xN vs TfF #1, we/they didn't give up and made a good comeback. I'm kinda sad for what happened to me after the first half, didn't have any motivation to play anymore ( @xDarK1nG and @tony know why) and I was really dissapointed. Shit happens, tho. GG WP kudos you were well prepared.