68h's application

68h

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

I'm abdo, 17 years old, realist, I love experimenting and testing new stuff. I live in the north east of Algeria. 

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

Started my MTA career in 2015 playing roleplay servers. In 2017, I made my first fully functional roleplay server (using my own machine and router, which I don't recommend), it had the database and scripts required to keep it running without issues. I made my first appearance to multi-gamemode servers in 2018, creating my account in FFS Gaming where I was playing PTP. I created a server using a free hosting website in 2020, I got some understanding about ports and File Management Protocol at that time. I switched my main gamemode to Shooter in 2022. 

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

I haven't been in any well-known official clan yet, but I'll be thankful to The Dead Walkers and Rutvik for the clan he introduced me to.

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I want to help the clan reach several heights in modding, scripting and help in the upcoming Shooter clanwars. I liked the community, the people, the way the server works and the ease of access, however, there's still some vulnerabilities in the system, and some annoying bugs relative to the UI. 

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I can help solving the minor issues the community faces, I'm decent in Shooter so I can help in clanwars. 

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I'm familiar with computing, networking, lua and cpp (memory manipulation). I'm active, I don't like getting into the shooter drama, I like to see situations from a spectator perspective to have better understanding.  I'm not saying I'm better than all the other applicants, it's up to you to decide who is more worthy to be part of the clan. 

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

discord: 68h

• Nao locked this topic