Report ZJK

Brandy

1. Your Nickname: Brandy
2. Admin / Player Nickname: ZJK 
3. Reason: he started to provoke me after i wrote that he hater NaGaFo maps as you can see in the screeshot , what i wrote about mute I meant that he ignored me for a long time, so why is he writing to me at all?
4. Screenshot:  
5. Something to add: ( Optional ) I wouldn't even be surprised if he gets away with this and this action goes unpunished, but I want other players to see what kind of person he really is, not to mention he wrote that he understands why Russians hate Ukrainian about two months ago , he was probably offended cuz i didnt write vr on bw map(

2.png

1.png

3.png

Edited by Brandy

Just now, Brandy said:

1. Your Nickname: Brandy
2. Admin / Player Nickname: ZJK 
3. Reason: he started to provoke me after i wrote that he hater NaGaFo maps as you can see in the screeshot 
4. Screenshot:  
5. Something to add: ( Optional ) I wouldn't even be surprised if he gets away with this and this action goes unpunished, but I want other players to see what kind of person he really is, not to mention he wrote that he understands why Russians hate months two ago.

2.png

1.png

3.png

2>1>3 screeshots

1 hour ago, Brandy said:

he started to provoke me after i wrote that he hater NaGaFo maps as you can see in the screeshot , what i wrote about mute I meant that he ignored me for a long time, so why is he writing to me at all?

You did provoke (as showing in your screeshots) and you insulted me. Maybe you should start to question yourself instead of rushing reports section just for trying to get me in troubles publicly.
If you minded your own business and didn't argue about what I said (which wasn't concerning you), maybe nothing woud have happened.

• Nao locked this topic