Merry Christmas, Happy new year 2024

Nao

• Leadership

image.png

Dear every fellow community members,

First and foremost, we would like to wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! I hope you all will spend these days with your relatives, to the people you are the closest to. Let me tell you a personal detail, Christmas is my favourite holiday in the year. Therefore, it is important for us, that you are going to spend these days with joy, and I also hope you will visit us on the server, so we can spend some nice time together in this holiday period. 

I would like to have some recap of the year, a revision of what happened with us in 2023. This includes some statistics, and the biggest milestones that have happened with us this year. In this section, I would like to present you the statistics of the server.

catalog created
clanwars
Toptimes
Topwins
Topkills
Accounts
teams created
Nois
Most ELO
total challenges 
36 years, 193 days
total playtime
[SHOOTER]Tobster - Kamikaze
played 62,402 times

This year's biggest milestone should be none other, than the release of our new core. After a difficult launch, we have been given a much better organized server with outstanding efficiency. However, this doesn't discourage us from making it even better. Since the release, countless of issues has been dealt with, and this is going to continue in 2024 as well. Even though, the new core is not so visible for the eyes, that's why we decided to give you a polished interface as well. As I said, it's not visible for the eyes that much, however it allows us to scale the server easier, and also I believe you have also noticed changes in performance, in the positive side. This was the main reason for this, and I hope it was worth it. The new year is holding surprises for you all, in a nutshell, there are lots of things on our plate, which I don't want to reveal all for now, but as an example, we are going to release a new garage, and bring back minigames.

We're ending the year with an overhaul of our server-related web pages and improvements to our forum theme, as in our belief the forum was not so ergonomic, as it was too dark for the eyes that at some cases it gave headache for some people. However, the forum is released by this update, changes can be expected, as well as continous upgrades that will help you even better to navigate on our forum, seeking for data of the server & our clan. Without further addo, I would like to wish you a wonderful forum usage, there are the pictures, gathered as a whole, so we can make sure you are not missing anything.

Ranking page has been reworked, allowing you to filter players & arena stats even easier, not to mention, you now have the opportunity to see even more statistics other than total points, cash, play time, kills & toptimes.

Let's also not forget to mention the Shooter Trio Champion, hosted by @Pedrin, @BAZOOKA. They are doing a great job by taking care of this tournament, I would like to express my graditude towards your hard work. 

Goals for 2024!

Minigames:

As mentioned before, one of the main milestone of 2024, is the release of minigames. Learning of the past experiences, we have completely rewritten the system, which not only allows us for a better scalability in terms of gamemodes, but adding new gamemodes have never been easier. We are at the end of the gate, regarding the release, however tests are going to be held internally, to ensure that nothing would go wrong, and well, what can I say? I can't say that all will work seemlessly, but that's our main goal, to decrease the possibility of bugs, but since we are human, it's something that can't be promised, however the tests are going to help us to mitigate the numbers.

Ware This gamemode might be known to most of you as it is a really popular gamemode in MTA:SA. Currently, there are around 26 mini-missions that you have to complete to be the first on the leaderboard and win the game. These mini-missions contain a huge variety of challenges. Despite the fact that we currently have 26 missions, we plan to expand them over time.
Color Dash This is also a known gamemode, mostly from FiveM. The main object is to try to stay on the platforms marked with the indicated color. During this gamemode, you will notice there are rocket power-ups, which add more joy and interest to the gamemode itself.
Tron This is another well-known gamemode from other platforms. Each player draws a line behind themselves, and your main objective is to avoid touching the lines of others; in the meantime, you ought to drive your vehicle to give others a hard time avoiding your line. The last player alive is the winner.
Hay Stack There are 25 levels of hay stacks that you have to climb until you reach the top. Of course, it is not as easy as it sounds because those stacks are constantly moving, so keep your eyes peeled.
Fallout Fallout contains 2 sets of platforms: one where you have to stay on the platforms as a pedestrian, and the other where you have to stay on the platforms as a vehicle, and have the ability to knock others off the map while avoiding falling platforms.
Wolf   This gamemode is simple but difficult. The so-called "wolf" is a set of platforms that are constantly moving. We call it the "wolf" because it has the head of a wolf. Your main objective is also to stay on the back of the wolf; however, as earlier mentioned, it is not easy because the wolf is gaining more and more speed.
Sweeper War This gamemode is very similar to Shooter with a difference in the projectiles, which means that you are able to knock others down by firing a sweeper with a high velocity that is able to push others down the platform. Avoiding these sweepers might not be easy, but you have the ability to jump with your car, making your job a little easier.
Red Light, Green Light

Squid game fans, this really simple gamemode for you. Reach the finish line by following the signals. If caught moving when the light turns red, you must restart from the beginning.

Glass Bridge This gamemode is another one from Squid Games. You have to guess which platform to jump on, or else the glass will break and you will have to start again. To increase the difficulty of this gamemode, players are only able to respawn five times.
Prop Hunt

A game of hide and seek with two teams. Props transform into objects and hide while Hunters aim to find and eliminate them. Careful! Hunters only have 100 shots. Props win if the team runs out of ammo.

Tile War

In this gamemode, you have to obtain as much area as possible. Players are sorted into 2 different teams, and the team with the most area is the winner. The color of the platform are changed as soon as you drive on them. You have the ability to shooter player with rocket.

Pancake It

In this gamemode, you have to kill other players. There is an object attached to you vehicle, so called pan. By using the hydraulics of the car, you have the ability to push other players in the air, or water.

Sumo Survival

Drive your vehicle at least 50 km/h to gain a point. First to 120 points wins. Avoid others who can knock you into the water or blow up your vehicle, resetting your points. Start over to collect points again.

Random Car Race

To win, you must be the first to complete the map; random vehicles make it difficult, so not only your skills but also your luck are important! The random vehicles can vary greatly, adding to the challenge and making both skill and luck important in determining the winner.

The King

This gamemode is similar to catch however, there is no timer for the player. Your main objective is the opposite of catch though, you need to catch the player who possesses a crown, and take it from them, if you possess a crown, try to run away from players, and gather as much points as possible. Your points are increasing every 1 second, when you are possessing a crown.

Jump Race

This gamemode consists of custom maps that you have to complete as soon as possible. There are two types of jumps: normal and high. Each map requires either a normal or high jump, or even both of these types.

Danger Zone

Try to get into the zone before the time runs out. If you are in the marker when the time runs out, you will get a random vehicle. Players who couldn't manage to get into the marker in time will be blown up. The timer to reach the markers is continuously decreasing.

Cube

In this really famous gamemode, your main purpose is to stay on the so-called cube. You must watch out for how the cube starts rotating and try to calculate the position you should be in; however, the gamemode is not this easy because other players are able to knock you down from the platform.

Dropshot

Avoid the falling platforms to hit your vehicle, and try to push or block others in order to make them touch the platform. The last surviving player gets the point

Fall guys

This gamemode is quite a new gamemode. It is a ped-spawn type gamemode. Your main objective is to be the last one standing on the platforms. If you hit a platform, it will be indicated, that it is going to fall. You have to hit as much objects as possible, and make others drop to the next level. There are 5 layers of platforms, and after you have fell from the last one, you are going to die. The last surviving player is the winner

Cascade Chase

This gamemode is also similar to catch, however you don't have bomb timer here either. Initially, only 1 player is the catched, and his objective is to catch other players. Once a player has been caught, he will also become catcher alongside with you. The players have to run away from the chasers as much as possible.

Garage 2.0:

The other big goal, which is well underway, will be the redesign of our garage to offer you a much better experience, as well as new features for customizing your vehicles! This change will include some performance updates as a whole, as well as a simplified - at least for the users - customization of stickers, that will help you do outstanding stickers as fast as possible. As this is a huge project, the first part is already well advanced, but there's still a lot of work to be done, so I'm sharing with you today a sneak preview of the interface, which isn't quite finished yet, meaning this is not the final product, therefore changes regarding the interface can be made. I hope you will enjoy our new garage in the future, and I do believe we are going to see even better vehicles afterwards the release.

Work in progress pictures:

image(3).pngimage(2).png

That's it with our main objectives for the year 2024 there will of course be other things but we wanted to talk about these 2 because it will be the most important work of the year!

Christmas Event:

Free donator status is now running from 24th December to 1st January 2024.

We are going to organise the habitual event, that we have been holding since a year. The first occurrence of this happened, exactly 1 year ago at christmas. In order to get more information about this game, please make sure to check out our discord!

Finally, we'd like to thank all those who contribute to our server throughout the year, whether staff, players or especially @SkreePy, who gives so much of his time. It's rare to have people so involved in a mta project.

Regards,

The Favoured Few 🐺

• SkreePy pinned and featured this topic
  • Donators

The plan seems very optimistic and challenging yet, by what TFF has achieved so far definitely not far fetched, I wish the team the best of luck!
Apart from that I'd like to thank the team for rebuilding this community, TFF has a great history and by the looks of it a bright future due to the efforts of this team.

Happy holidays to everyone!