Reporting Pedrin

Omar!

1. Your Nickname: #Khattab

2. Admin's Nickname: Pedrin

3. Reason: Irresponsibility and punishing as he pleases.

4. Screenshot:

5. Something to add: I've posted a report yesterday, but Dubbie closed it when I had more stuff to add. Firstly I cannot find the rule which says that insults will be punished by a ban, here is the rule and it says that if someone insults he must be ( muted ), but he banned me for 12 hours instead, also you must consider that he was the one who started the trash-talking as I mentioned in the report and don't forget that he was misbehaving/insulting me in the previous report, so if he would mute me he must have got muted aswell as he started insulting and all I said was " behave your ass " it means that he was the one started misbehaving. Then, he increased my ban duration to 3 days because I told him " what the fuck you helped me with " in (Discord) as he provided? I also can't find the rule says that you can ban me for what I'm saying on Discord. He was threatening me by increasing the duration for 7 days without a reason, then in his third reply he said that he banned me already for 7 days for ( wasting his time making him replying on the report?????? ) what is this guy doing?!! He's literally punishing as he pleases.. I wish that @Nao will reply on this report as Dubbie didn't do anything about this nonsense. Thanks.

Edited by Omar!

• Dubbie locked this topic