Reporting admin's | [TFF]**Kamen~

Dr!m4k

1. Your Nickname: Dr!m4k

2. Admin / Player Nickname: [TFF]**Kamen~

3. Reason: I muted me, for "Reason: tagging me while driving after warning" he never warned anything, I entered the arena and during the Simas v8 map I was specting him and I wrote "X}Dr! m4k: @[TFF]**Kamen~ bw or gay" since I did it in a friendly way because I know he does BW, but I don't understand why he got mad and muted me for 69 minutes I don't see any rule that indicates that time of mute, besides I don't understand the warning, that's why I'm making this report, so he can explain me which warning he mentions if I just entered the arena to play.

If he is uncomfortable being labeled, well, sorry, but it is not a way to muted him at that time.

4. Screenshot:

mta-screen_2023-12-12_18-55-07.thumb.png.15104ebea9d3ccd8c0c40bea4144fdaa.png

mta-screen_2023-12-12_18-55-28.thumb.png.7dbf4a4cecf7c92a6d556ea7a7fdb360.png

5. Something to add: I know it's another topic, but minutes before he gave redo, and he never consulted the players present in the arena, I didn't get mad, because I didn't care, but it's worse than tagging someone, there he didn't apply the vr rule, he gave redo as he pleased.

mta-screen_2023-12-12_18-49-28.thumb.png.92bd5beff53adc757aad5573389226e3.png

Edited by Dr!m4k

Your tag came in a particular moment when I was driving and it is no secret that it causes me fps drops which made me die at the time. 
In addition, I had just spent the last 15 min trying to deal with other actual tag spammers in the dm room including multiple chat warnings. 
In case you had just joined the server and were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I apologise. (Considering you have seen the redo I doubt you just joined the room)

As I said, there were multiple other people who got warned and muted for name tag spamming just then so when yours made me die I decided to mute you as well.

About the redo I have no comment, probably in the wrong there but this seems like a drama seeking report to me.

Edited by Kamen

I talked it through with Kamen and came to the conclusion, that your warning and mute was out of the line, as the mute was far too long, we don't have a rule that forbids tagging while driving and Kamen was under a lot of pressure from some other players who were tag spamming and thought that you were one of them. Kamen will try to avoid making such mistakes in the future.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Nao locked this topic