my jr

lipe22xd

Tell us about yourself

• My name is Felippe, I'm 17 years old, I'm Brazilian, I live in Salvador BA

Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

• My career in MTA started in 2012, I started playing freerom and then I discovered other modes like race, dd and oldschool, then I started discovering other servers like ER, EPG, SHC, FOOX, BR, FFS and currently I'm here, playing only on TFF

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

•  I didn't join any clan before because I felt like it wasn't the right time or that I wasn't ready for it, I think this is the right time, I feel prepared

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

• I'm sure I have a lot to add to the clan and I'm here to perform the necessary role, being able to communicate very well and help anyone who has questions or needs help, not to mention that I have plenty of time to train for future Clan Wars and I am very dedicated

Why should we choose You over other applicants?

• Because I'm the best 🫶

• Sorry for some words that might be wrong or difficult to understand, my English isn't that good.

• Nao locked this topic