VenaDe's Join Request

VenaDe

Hello, The Favoured Few Community!

Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

My name is Murat, I am 27 years old and I live in Izmir, Turkey.

Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

First of all, I changed my nickname 2 times in the game. My first nickname is ExceLLenT, (2009) VenaDe (2013). I started MTA in 2009. The first server I joined was to play the race mode. I hung out on freeroam servers for about 1-2 years. I started playing on the FFS server in 2010. I started playing after discovering Twisted Gamers and The Favorite Few servers in 2012 and 2013. In 2013 I was banned from the FFS server and spent time on the Twisted Gamers server. I started playing on the FFS server in 2015, but I didn't get into it much. I had to quit the game in 2016 due to my military service. I came back in 2018 and got back into the MTA game. After a while, I had to take a break from the game, this time due to family reasons, and this lasted for 4 years. I started playing on the FFS server in 2022. I started again and the game modes I enjoyed the most were DM Modern & OldSchool, DD Fun & Power Hunter & Carball, and lastly, I wanted to be banned from FFS. At my own request, I stopped playing on the server completely. If I remember correctly, I remember The Favored Few since 2012, 2013. I was logging into the server from time to time. and I still continue to play on this server.

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

|DST| Dangerous Skillers Team (CLOSED)

|ED| Eski Dostlar (CLOSED)

-a7x- Avenged SevenFold (CLOSED)

AP| Anonymous Players (CLOSED)

xN! Xtreme Nitrous (CLOSED)

Emp| Elite Master Players (CLOSED)

[TRF] Turkish Racers Fast (CLOSED)

LxG// Latin xtreme Gamers (CLOSED)

|X5| Xtreme Five (CLOSED)

(BOSS) (CLOSED)

Wud' (CLOSED)

N| Nova (LEAVE)

L7' Legendary Seven (INACTIVE)

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

Everyone knows that you have a fair system and we see that everyone in the TFF team strives and works for something. I would love to be a part of this team. I want to spend time on the TFF server and communicate more with the players. TFF is one of the rare clans I have seen in the MTA game and I am aware that it has very legendary and strong players. I want to be here because I want to strive to gain your trust with the chance you will give me for your sincerity in this place.

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I have a personality that is hungry for success. I think that's what makes me special because I love helping people, even those I don't know well. What can I do for The Favoured Few? First of all, I will be fair no matter what the issue is. I am ready to do my best to anyone who asks for help, no matter what the issue. I may be interested in reports from the forum and private messages from the server. I can spare time for things like this. I can test the loaded maps and accept or reject them in a short time. I try to be present everywhere, whether it is in Clan Wars or the event calendar, and I never argue with anyone in the team, even if something like this happens, I do not reflect it on the team as a personal matter.

Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I've been in this game for 13 years and I know how things work in the game. I am under no illusions that I should have priority over other candidates. It would be selfish if I said choose me instead of them. Everyone has dreams and desires. My only focus is on staying here permanently as part of this team.

Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Thanks for taking the time to reading.

Discord: VenaDe#6802 Skype: live:murat22190335

Edited by VenaDe
Back to 2nd nickname

50 minutes ago, VenaDe said:

Hey hey wait you are both very good in terms of performance in your field.

Dear Lattenrost,

It is with the utmost sincerity that I pen these lines, seeking to encapsulate the depth of my gratitude for your unwavering support and generosity.
Your benevolent actions have not only kindled a profound sense of appreciation within me but have also served as an enduring source of inspiration, igniting the flame of determination within my soul.

In this transient tapestry of life, where time often seems to slip through our fingers like elusive grains of sand, your selfless contributions have served as an anchor, grounding me in the fortitude of human kindness. Your invaluable guidance and unfaltering belief in my endeavors have illuminated my path with a luminosity that transcends the ordinary, infusing each step with a renewed sense of purpose and possibility.

It is through your unparalleled benevolence and unwavering commitment to excellence that I have been blessed with the privilege of expanding my horizons, nurturing the seeds of ambition into the blossoms of achievement. The profundity of your support has not only enriched my personal journey but has also instilled in me an unwavering dedication to pay forward the blessings bestowed upon me, perpetuating the cycle of goodwill and compassion that you have so gracefully initiated.

In this universe where the symphony of gratitude often remains unuttered, let my words serve as an indelible melody of appreciation, resonating through the tapestry of our connection, perpetuating the harmonious bond that binds us in shared purpose and mutual respect. May the echoes of my gratitude reverberate in the chambers of your heart, reminding you of the profound impact your actions have had on my life's canvas.

With heartfelt appreciation and an unyielding commitment to honor your legacy of kindness, I remain forever indebted to your magnanimity and grace.

With profound thanks and warm regards,

Dubbie

• VenaDe changed the title to VenaDe's Join Request
  • Nao locked this topic