Inspra's Join Request

Inspra

Tell us about yourself (Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?)
My name is Inspra, 21 years old, Estonia

Tell us about your MTA history briefly
Started out playing in FFS early-mid 2016, got to know the general MGM community and people in this game thanks to that server. In there I primarily focused on PTP on my first half, where I received Juniorship, on the second half I was kicked from it and started focusing on Shooter. After I got banned around 2019, I moved to FoXX to have a new place to play. I stopped playing there after some time due to losing interest in the game, that's when Lumiverse opened and I applied. I called that community home and its staff family for many years.

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure

The Crew (2018-2019) (Left around March-May 2019) (Member) - Left because the leaders promised but never delivered.

Nitrous Racing (2019-2020) (Left 10.08.2020) (Community Manager) - I left twice. First time it was due to a dispute with a leader, we talked about it, shook hands and left it in the past, so I rejoined. I stayed there for a few more months before leaving due to feeling like I don't belong in that clan and it not being the place I see being a part of for the upcoming years.

Lumiverse (2020-2023) (Left 09.08.2023) (Intern & Reports Supervisor) - As close as they are to me, I left due to the lack of activity that should be expected from such a project. Even thinking about leaving it felt weird in a bad way for me, but it's something that would of happened sooner or later.

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?
I have been observing the community for a while, to see, if I'm making the right choice or not. I see this clan having heaps of potential, if everything is done properly, and I wish to be a part of it when that happens.

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?
Throughout the years being a Manager / Supervisor, I have gained extensive knowledge in keeping a clan/project internally in order and I wish to put those skills to use on TfF. I know how to solve small discrepancies up to making a restructuring go smoothly, so I'm fit to handle the clans internal affairs.

Why should we choose You over other applicants?
You should choose me, because of my experience in internal management.

Something to add.(Discord, Optional)
If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
Discord: Inspra

• Nao locked this topic