Matt's Unban Request

Satya

Your Nickname: matt

Your Serial: A27E94AE8B26633F4BCBC8586E0941A2

Admin's Nickname: Evo

Server: /TfF\ Main Server

Ban Period: Permanent

Ban Reason: Insulting(?) & Toxicity

Explanation:  I understood that my actions were inappropriate and toxic, and I deeply regret the impact they had on others within the community. Since my ban, I have spent considerable time reflecting on my actions and their consequences. I have come to realize the harm caused by toxic behavior not only to the community but also to my own reputation. I genuinely want to change and become a more positive and respectful member of the community. I also feel like my ban wasn't that reasonable, and I wasn't at all serious when saying what I said, I just copy pasted what my friend said, and it ended up with me getting a 7 day mute (See chat logs below [I sent it to a lot of people, that's why I have the screenshot of it from Discord]), then I got pissed, because it felt stupid, it led to me joining the /TfF\ Discord server, and writing something foolish that I regret, and shouldn't at all have written. I did it without thinking and it led to me being permabanned by Evo. I would like to deeply apologize for everything and to everyone I have hurt in any way, I know I make stupid and offensive jokes a lot. Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a great day.

ban.png

discord.png

in-game chat.png

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

I just hope nobody tells your friend to jump off a bridge cause I already know what you gonna do💀

If it wasn't an inside joke (about someone else) I wouldn't have done nor said it in the first place.

Edited by Satya

• Nao locked this topic