Deesk's Join Request

DEESK

• Nitro Booster

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Nitro Booster

Ā 

The Favoured Few
1. Tell us about yourself(PersXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDonality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

Hello, my name is Douglas, I'm 19 yearsXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD old and I currently live in the south of Brazil.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

Well, wXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDhere do I start, my career in Gta Sa started in 2011, where I started playing Derby/Roleplay on SAMP, in 2014 I met MTA, where I continued playing Derby/Roleplay until in 2016 I met FFS where I started playing Old School, I participated in some WFFS even having little knowledge in this WFF world, in 2017 I started playing DM Alpha or as they say Modern now, I met some friends from the Brasil Racing serverXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDwhere I ended up joining /AiR\, I made great friends and had a good laugh, soon after I had the privilege to be DM Manager of LX/, where I spent a good time, XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDin 2018 when I really got to know WFF I ended up joining Xz, where it was the beginning of my career with WFF, after a few months, due to personal inconveniences with some members I decided to leave the team, I was inactive for abouXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDt 1 year and a half, when I came back in 2020, I decided to join Elite Players, where I made some friends, in 2021 I participated in WFFS tournaments like Ravens Glory/ WFF 21, I had good results against a lot of players more experienced than me, in 2022XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD with a lot of training and dedication I managed to reach the final of the SHC Tour where I was 2nd in the Final! and I ended up getting some Dollars, continuing in 2022 I ended up joining FoXX where I can say that it was my best phase playing WFF, I was doing very well in cws and in tournaments we reached 1/2 of EF WFF 1, right after the end of tournament, unfortunately Squad WFF ended up closing, main members of the squad ended up leaving and it was just me, I stayed for a long time, until XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDI was invited by a friend to join Syn, where I made great friends that I still take today, about I was inactive for 6 months in the team, when I returned to the team, some players were leaving, I decided to leave for reasons of opportunities to play wff tournaments where my focus was, I joined L7 where I became WFF manager, I participated in some CWS where we won and we went through some hardships, but for some reasons I ended up leaving, so I joined 90 together with some friends, who I can say that I had the chance to make a great Team as WFF manager, we won a lot of CWS WFF as DM, but for reasons of banning of 90 in tournaments I decided to leave, now I'm looking for the opportunity to find a family and create new bonds.

3. Tell us about your previous clansXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and reason for departure.

AiR | Awesome In Racers | Member
Lx | Luxious Crew | DM Manager
Xz | Zeitgeist | Member

eP | Elite PlXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDayers | MemberĀ 
FoXX | Force Out Xtreme | Member
Syn | Synergy | MemberĀ 

L7 | Legendary SXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDeven | WFF Manager

90 | Ninetys | WFF Manager

4. Why do you wantXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD to join "The Favoured Few"?

I know a good part of the team, I have great friends with Syn and TFFXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD itself, I really like the server where it is currently the only one I play, in addition to looking for new friends and establishing new relationships.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I'm a very active player in WFF mode, I see that TFF doesn't have many players that really play WFF, I'm looking for the opportunity to open a SXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDQUAD in this mode with the team, where I'm sure it can help a lot and thus get good results in future Clan wars and tournaments, I had good experience as a Manager in my old teams, I believe this could be useful too.

6. WhyXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD should we choose You over other applicants?

I'm a good person when you know me, I'm looking for new friends and good lauXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDghs, I also believe that my experience in Clan Wars in WFF mode can help the team a lot

7. Something to add.(Discord, XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOptional)

deesk

SEXO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by Beyond

• Nao locked this topic