report zeiken

zenotsyne

7 hours ago, poxyran said:

Getting to the point, you started to provoke me by talking shit about me like you always do and then you started crying to the administrators, on top of that you accused me of being a ping abuser and many other things, I'm just a normal player, besides being players we are people and we have our limits with people like you, I accept my mistakes but you would have to accept yours before having the courage to come and make this post, I remain at the administrators disposal for any question.

so    i     was    quiet         on  lobby u   raged   alots timees  provocking  acrting like      10 years        u provokeeeeeee   anoune     because rpae  u abuse        o   ping       aaanddddd   thhhhhhikin       iits correecttt  ?]

say       someoneeee       the real u   dont      liked even     me    got something     hepp     u          a  being     a bebber    and thhinks its           aaaaaaaa noliiiifer

for  reeeeeal  i    expected     more from u

i saaid  of my family deathhh     and u  did         what        just         did jjjokke     u i     even said   of u ex     gf      u      have lostt...         

The mandem too inconsiderate
Five-star hotels smoking cigarette
Mixin' codeine up with the phenergan
She got thick but she wanna get thin again
Drinkin' apple cider vinegar
Wearin' Skim 'cause she wanna be Kim and 'em
Uh, alright
I know that you're bad, stop actin' innocent

We ain't got generational wealth
It's only a year that I've had these millions
My whip could've been in the Tokyo Drift 'cause it's fast and furious
I went from the Toyota Yaris to Urus
They had their chance but blew it
Now this gyal want me in her uterus
Fuck it, I'm rich, let's do it (Fuck it)

Take a look at these diamonds wrong
It's a life of squitin', can't just stare
With bae through thick and thin
She already thick, so I'm halfway there
Brown and bad
Couldn't change my mind, I was halfway there
One hundred meters, huh
I just put nine gyal in a Sprinter (uh)

Once upon a time, in a bustling city filled with music and passion, two souls named UKF and Zeiken found themselves connected by their shared love for electronic music. UKF was known for its impeccable taste in curating the finest bass-heavy tunes, while Zeiken was a gifted producer who had a knack for creating mesmerizing melodies. 

Their paths crossed at a local music festival, where UKF was hosting a stage and Zeiken was scheduled to perform. As fate would have it, they were assigned to work closely together for the event. Little did they know that this collaboration would set the stage for something extraordinary.

As they spent hours discussing music, their conversations transcended beyond the beats and melodies. They discovered a profound connection that went beyond their shared passion. UKF admired Zeiken's dedication and creativity, while Zeiken found solace in UKF's unwavering support and genuine enthusiasm for their craft.

As the festival unfolded, they witnessed the magic they could create together. Zeiken's melodies blended seamlessly with UKF's expertly curated playlists, evoking a euphoria that left the audience spellbound. Each track became a testament to their shared synergy and deepening affection.

Outside the festival grounds, their bond continued to grow. Late-night conversations turned into early morning coffee dates, and stolen glances became affectionate embraces. Their love blossomed in the backdrop of thumping basslines and sparkling synthesizers.

But like any love story, challenges emerged. The demands of their respective careers pulled them in different directions, testing their commitment to one another. Yet, they found solace in the music that brought them together—the rhythm that mirrored their beating hearts.

Despite the obstacles, UKF and Zeiken refused to let their love fade away. They supported each other's dreams, finding a way to strike a balance between their music careers and their relationship. Their love thrived as they navigated the highs and lows, providing strength and inspiration to each other.

Years passed, and UKF and Zeiken became renowned figures in the electronic music scene. Their love story was whispered among fans, their music intertwining with their personal journey. They stood as a testament to the power of love and passion, inspiring others to follow their hearts and chase their dreams.

And so, the love story between UKF and Zeiken continues, a harmonious symphony of love and music, forever entwined in the hearts of those who believe in the magic that can be found in the sweet embrace of melody and devotion.

• Nao locked this topic