Reporting Pelixus for punishing as he wants

Cykz

1. Your Nickname: Cykz

2. Admin / Player Nickname: Pelixus

3. Reason: He simply muted me for "spamming" without even doing warn command cuz i said 1 sentence twice and after banned me for a day because i joined the sv with another nickname insulting him.

4. Screenshot: [2023-05-13 19:29:06] [Output] : (Global) cykz9: Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed. [2023-05-13 19:29:08] [Output] : (Global) cykz9: Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed. 

[2023-05-13 19:30:38] [Output] : Server AC info: [Allowed client files: None] [Disabled AC: None] [Enabled SD: None]
[2023-05-13 19:30:38] [Output] : HOPEYOURMOMSUFFERED has been muted by Console. 

5. Something to add: ( Optional ) : Since he probably knows the "server" rules he prolly knows that he should've used /warn command instead of punishing the way he thinks it fits for something that isnt even close to spamming because i simply said the same sentence twice in a row also i didnt change my nick while i was on server, i just joined with another nickname, ty np.