MiXES Join Request

MADTEN

image.png

Tell us about yourself

Greetings everyone, My name is Claudio and I'm from Chile. I'm 22 years old and I'm currently studying Telecommunications networks. I consider myself as a chill person but i pretty competitive too. I like to hang out with my friends, but also improve my in-game skills.

Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I started my career in MTA in 2013 on a server in my country which belonged to the clan of Hg (Hell Gamers) of DM/DD.  I spent most of my time on that server, but occasionally in FFS server. From 2013 to the present I have been mostly active in the game. In my MTA career I haven't been too many clans, but I spent quite a while in each one.

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

➜ ~Hg// | Hell Gamers (Closed)

i2k | Instinct to kill (Left)

#M | Mythicals Crew (Closed)

3R | 3lite Racers (Left for clan inactivity)

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I would like to be in this clan because it is a large community, which not only has players from certain countries, but is international. This clan is good player-wise and is a nice group of people, that's why I'd like to be a part of this.

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I can be part of the CW's, help to make the server a healthy toxicity-free community, and help people in whatever they need. I don't consider myself an expert in any game mode, but I like to improve to be a better player, anyway, I perform well in most modes.

Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I like to fulfill my role within the clan trying to do the best possible what they ask me, I have a lot of experience in MTA and within communities, those and Other Reasons why it could be useful.

Something to add.

Thank you for reading this application and I hope to be part of this great family.

Best regards!

klvudio(҂◡_◡)#8593 (Discord)

• Nao locked this topic