Nebla - Deep N Deeper III: Overwhelmed Roots

Nebla

Hello there, today I'm presenting you my new FDD (Fun Destruction Derby) map: "Deep N Deeper III: Overwhelmed Roots" as I promised.
We're getting deep and deep and this time we are in a eternal chasm that next to eternal oasis, maybe next layer will be brighter, who knows hehe, another weird and dark ambiance waiting for you to play)

Map story:
Acording the legends, there is a red energy bottom of the dnd caves. seperated from dark energy, it already known what it is and using for, scientists says when two or three red energies merged or close to each other, it can work like as magnet, so everything in this weird room is merged each other by the red energy. Also you can notice there are green bushes like as in surface, and if you check closer, you will see those growing towards the red energy but it can be flammable so the branches and leaves can burn and wither. It also make us wonder, where they come from? maybe from an eternal oasis?)

Enjoy the video!

You can download the map here

Best regards,

Nebla