niim0te!8===D's Unban Request

niim0te!

1. Your Nickname: niim0te!8===D

2. Your Serial: - (new drive idk old serial)

3. Admin's Nickname: [T]riX^

4. Server: Main Server

5. Ban / Mute Period: permanent

6. Ban / Mute Reason: "toxic, insulting, unbelievable behavior"

7. Explaination: basically me and 2 other guys (shox and nuriix) insulted someone bcs he beat up some old man in his garden, which escalated into making inappropriate jokes. But i barely said anything, i mainly read the chat and laughed. while that happened there was already an Admin (Evo) to ban shox (so i assume he was aware of shox not being the only one who were insulting) but me and nuriix didnt get penalized. Later that day i join the server to get permabanned by a trix, which i think that the duration is not justafied considering i barely said anything or had many warns ( i had 1 warning for non english in global).

Hello @niim0te!,

After a few hours of discussion with the staff back then, we decided on a punishment for you and @NuRiiX. To be honest, I was not as involved in this decision as some other staff members, but for me the crucial points were the following log passages:

[2023-01-30 17:05:01] [Output] : niim0te!8===D: digga du fetter hurensohnwas für schick standort

[2023-01-30 17:03:48] [Output] : niim0te!8===D: treffen uns am grab deiner mom

[2023-01-30 17:06:50] [Output] : shox'dx: junge wieso so still alle

[2023-01-30 17:06:57] [Output] : (Global) 7Poeta~: ._.

[2023-01-30 17:06:58] [Output] : syn.nonamez(retired}: langweilig geworden

[2023-01-30 17:07:00] [Output] : niim0te!8===D: beerdigung

[2023-01-30 17:43:49] [Output] : niim0te!8===D: lebt wenigstens noch

You were obviously joking about his dead mother. Honestly, this left us speechless. Speaking for myself, I could not say anything like this without feeling any shame.

Also, your words show no signs of regret which makes it even harder for us to reconsider your punishment.

Thus, I would like to ask some questions:

1. Don't you think you made a mistake or at least went way too far at some point?

2. Can you imagine to apologise wholeheartedly?

3. What punishment would you give someone who did this to you?

- Tim

Of course it was a mistake to say these things. It was just In the heat of the moment I didn't think about what I was writing and how it would make him feel, my behavior was totally inappropriate and it wont happen again. 

Im Sorry about what happened and regret the things i said, i can totally understand why i got penalized, saying stuff like that is just tactless and not alright. I messaged him in discord and apologized myself.

It's been roughly a Week since i got banned, and i think its about the ban duration i would give myself.

Hi. You and your friends (nuriix and shox) are kindly known for escalations like this.

The reason I banned you later that day is, I‘ve been working. We talked about in our Team, some german members were involved in this decision (because you insulted in german just germans were involved). I wont loose my time on that, you deserve your punishment. We dont need players like you acting like this. You dont have any reason to bully others like that.

Im still kinda speechless, in 10 years of playing MTA, i never saw anything like this.

And as I know, you were provoking in discord too.

My decision stays, lets see what our Leadership think about that.

And as I see you dont even regret what you‘ve done. Just imagine anyone would do that to you.

Cheers

11 hours ago, TriX said:

Hi. You and your friends (nuriix and shox) are kindly known for escalations like this.

The reason I banned you later that day is, I‘ve been working. We talked about in our Team, some german members were involved in this decision (because you insulted in german just germans were involved). I wont loose my time on that, you deserve your punishment. We dont need players like you acting like this. You dont have any reason to bully others like that.

Im still kinda speechless, in 10 years of playing MTA, i never saw anything like this.

And as I see you dont even regret what you‘ve done. Just imagine anyone would do that to you.

Cheers

"Im still kinda speechless, in 10 years of playing MTA, i never saw anything like this."

You couldnt make this any more dramatic, could you?

And besides how can you even assume that he doesnt regret it by now?

19 hours ago, TriX said:

Cheers

"Hi. You and your friends (nuriix and shox) are kindly known for escalations like this." You must be confusing me with someone else because i havent done something like this before.

"We dont need players like you acting like this." I already stated that im Sorry and apologized to him for my behavior and said it wont happen again. What else can i do?

I deserve a punishment no doubt, but why wouldnt i get a chance to show that it was a one-time thing? Usually i dont behave like that otherwise i think i would have been atleast punished for Insulting etc. before which is not the Case.

• Nao locked this topic