Tiven's join request

Tiven#

Tell us about yourself

Hello everybody, my name is Adem, my hobbies are playing PUBG and kill noobs, I also love video editing.

Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

I started MTA around 2015, at first I was a shooter player in ffs gaming and 3R playing with my cousin, then I had to take a break between 2016-2017 for private problems, when I came back to mta I realized that shooter wasnt for me so I started playing DM in Vultaic in around 2018, for me DM felt boring so I decided to switch to HDM, and it looked very fun, a bit hard at first but everything becomes easy with grinding, but after some time Vultaic closed and I started playing in FoXX servers, I played my first HDM tournament in FoXX which was WCF, I got 5th place in the tournament, and I joined xN (my favourite clan ever <3), I played a lot of clanwars in xN, but after I left xN, I decided to retire MTA because I had to work on myself more in real life, now I play mta as a hobby but I could be helpful for TfF.

Tell us about your previous clans 

3lite Racers - Left

Knights of the Red Night [KORN] - Left

Nitrous Racing - Left

Ninety's - Left

Explicit - Closed

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I feel like TfF is the community for me to join because looking from a outside perspective the atmosphere seems really cool and chill, and theres a lot of people in TfF that I know is very friendly, also why not join TfF, its a legendary clan in MTA community and I would like to be a part of it.

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

As I said before, I can help in HDM clanwars, I am a very experienced player in HDM, I participated in many tournaments with good results and I am confident of myself.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Because I'm from Turkey, I can help Turkish players online aswell, most of turkish players dont have really good english skills and there are a lot of Turks playing in TfF so I could help them. good luck to other applicants!

Something to add

Discord: Tiven#1089 (I'm online most of the day if you have any questions you can ask me)

Thank you for reading my join request.

Edited by Tiven#