Sonn's join request

Sonn

Sonn Join Request!💀

General Information about myself:

• My name is Filip, and im 18 years old. I'm born in Poland and live in Germany.

I can speak Polish, German and English fluently!

How often do I play?

• I usually play around 5-8 hours per day and only on the TfF server.

My MTA career:

• I've played MTA ever since I was a little child, back then called "SAMP" and 2012 started playing on TfF until 2017 where I had to quit, because I didn't had a computer at the point. Ever since I got a computer again, I start playin MTA again.
  • I only was in one clan around 2017 called "Redbull - RB" from Grzybek.

What could I bring into the Server?

• I know that I would be a perfect addition to the server just because of my awareness of little mistakes and a lot of other things.
  • I'm pretty creative person and I always feel free to give my ideas to my Team

What could I bring into the Community?

• I'm pretty sure I would bring some momentum to the server being able to entertain people and keep them on the server, and make people have fun on the server as well 😄
  • I'm always open for things the community wants and always ready to listen carefully to the opinions from other people and give them further to the developers 

What am I good at?

• I communicate very much with the community and I know I would fit perfectly into the Team cause of my talking ability and I can explain things very good, an addition to that is I'm very ordinated and I'm very patient when it comes to explaining things to new player etc. 

Additional stuff about me:

• I'm friends with a lot of TfF members, not only the Old ones but, also the new ones, other than that I'm ready to accept any challenge u would give me and be ready to spend a lot of time with the boys on the server.

Contacts:

Discord : Sonnabona#6513
Twitter : Sonnabona

With warm regards by Sonn