Thalesz

General introduction:

My name is Thales, I am 23 years old and live in São Paulo - Brasil. You can find me ingame by the nick "Thalesz"

How often do you play this game? (h/day):

I usually play by midnight, for about 2/3 hours

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My MTA career began in 2011, there was a Hungarian that I met in SAMP that introduced me to his clan server in MTA, after that I got addicted to the gamemode and here we are. I joined very few clans in my career and I consider myself to be extremely loyal and devoted to my teammates.

Your old clans:

2011-2011. N+ (Closed)
2012-2013. bK (don't remember)
2013-2013. Boss - Left
2014-2014. BG - Left
2014-2015. UnG - Left
2015-2020. FoXX - Left 

What would be your obligation within the community:

A long time ago I really wanted to join TfF, I always pictured being inside the clan and helping everybody with clan wars and management. I think that now is the perfect opportunity, I might not be very good at WFF at the moment, but I still retain all my skills in DM/HUNTER and I am training hard to improve in WFF as well. My objective is to help in anyway I can, be it on management, cw or to maintain ZJK (Arab) calm at all times.

What do you personally think you're good at:

I consider myself pretty good at DM and Hunter, I try to play HDM but I don't really know many maps, though I can play it fairly well.

Something to add (optional):

I consider myself extremely chill, I don't seek fights and try to pacify both parties when I see one, I value the sense of family inside the clan (that's why i was in FoXX for so long), I hope I can connect with this wonderful family and have a great time together

• Wazzy locked this topic