A long waited 2.0.

ShockWave

• Leadership

Hey!

As promised, we are finally revealing what we have planned for TfF for nearest future!

Let's start with something that many of you expected long time ago - TfF 2.0 server.
But before that, I would like to say few words overall.

TfF's been kinda unlucky when it comes to recruiting developers. Many of them, were doing what's best for them not community.
This is why we kinda never released 2.0 before. We had many projects started but they were never finished.
And so, we released in between patch 1.5, which really brought life to our server and clan. It was probably best period of time back then.
All thanks to Xiti who delivered what we all asked for.

But we can't run single gamemode server forever right?

Those ups and downs, kinda motivated me to drop mapping for scripting. It' wasn't anything big, just basic stuff.
I would be a liar If I called myself a super scripter as I am still learning. It's not what I do daily, but only when i get some free time.

But don't you worry, our 2.0 server is not my work 😛 We needed a proper base for our server which I myself couldn't deliver it to you.
So, I have contacted yet again Xiti. Guy responsible for 1.5 update and basicly our success with the server.

I asked him directly for mgm he worked with in the past ("VIP"). He rewrote crucial parts of it, while keeping the design.

I do believe this will be a great script to work with and deliver regular updates in the future.

See pictures down below!

TfF 2.0 Server Preview

mta-screen_2020-08-02_17-24-58.pngmta-screen_2020-08-02_13-45-40.pngmta-screen_2020-08-02_13-59-16.pngmta-screen_2020-08-02_13-59-23.png

Images doesn't represent final look. There will be some minor changes added before opening.

Server Arenas (available with 2.0 update):

• DM (Deathmatch) - A combination between hard and normal "new-school" maps with autoB system and Hunter fights,
  • OS (Old School) - Regular deathmatch with only old (nostalgic) maps - autoB and hunter fights also available
  • DD (Destruction Derby) - You're fighting for your life, last man standing wins.
  • PowerDD - Typical destruction derby arena but with a variety of pickable powers across the maps.
  • Hunter - pure PvP hunter gameplay with spawnkill protection
  • Shooter - you shoot and other cars go boom!
  • Training - If you are unfamiliar with some of the maps, you can practise them here.
  • Fun  - Arena with a variety of minigames

Planned date of release:

14th-16th of August

Let's hope everything goes as planned and we will release the server in that period of time.  Race arena and some other customization parts( including dvo) might come later with a patch 2.1 which we have also planned very shortly after release.  🙂

Lastly, I would like to mention one very important thing. To join our server and be logged in, you have to be registered on our forum.

Money will be reset and so the toptimes. There was a lot of abuse in the past regarding these two, like spawning on maps with a nitro what led to lack of possibility for others to get higher topitmes. Right now, each player will start with $50k cash and the points he had before update 2.0. We have decided to keep only points as we are very aware that some of you may be playing on our servers since 2011.

We think this changes will bring more life and competition once again to our server.

Some membership changes

To kick off things well, we have decided to invite some members to join our clan.

Please welcome new members: [UPDATED 14.08.2020]

amanda Amanda
picka picka
naxer NaXeR
n3trix N3TRiX
jumbo JumBo!
flip FliP
naxer Frowzy
naxer GhosT
beatz beatZ
joker TheJoker
boyka Boyka
naxer Alin
shao ShaoliN
naxer Dr4gz
naxer Martin
spot Spotlight

-----------UPDATED--05.08.2020-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have decided to invite -ftw- family and so we will be adding 11 more members  into our clan.

Please welcome them nicely too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure they will be a good addition to our clan.

Furthermore I would like to promote one person

wazzy Wazzy

as our next Co-Leader. He proved his loyalty and showed motivation to push this clan further  and to not give up! 😛

So congratz to all of you!

Click button below, to check out our current roster!

View our current members

Last but not least,

With the release of this news, you guys are free to post your applications. This might be your best chance to try and join our clan, if you have missed your opportunity before. We are in desperate need of new members that's why we might take a lot more of new trials than we ever did before!

I hope such news will satisfy you for now ^^

See you guys around!

Edited by ZJK