RYDER with d comeback

ryderawr

• 1. General introduction:

Hello, my real name is Adam, ingame ryder. I'm 19 years old, currently living in Šurany, Slovakia, but throughout the week I'll be living in Bratislava, and I will be home only at the weekends. Speaking about Bratislava, this year I have started  studying on the best University in Slovakia, Slovak Technical University in the already mentioned city, Bratislava. I'll be studying Telecommunication and Programming. My hobby was football, I was playing it for 13 years but I gave up after this season in May, simply because I didn't enjoy it anymore and I would have to travel and stuff like that. Apart from that, I like to waste time on my computer, laptop or just simply hang out with friends.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

Since I am on Uni now, I can't play through weekdays, but I will be available from fridays to sundays, maybe even on weekdays if I'll be bored there.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I have started playing MTA in 2010 on a server called [GoD]. I didn't enjoy playing it so I left but I came back in 2011 and I've started to play on ~AG~, a clan which I joined later on. In the same year I found out -ffs- server and started to play there aswell. In the meantime, AG got closed and I spent all of my time on -ffs-. In 2014 a VIP member (from the first Dogzones VIP) came on a server and called me to play on VIP, I liked it and made a JR and got accepted. Sadly I left for a fight with dogzone. In the middle of 2016, I tried my luck in SoR and I got accepted on the first try. It was the first bigger clan I joined and a big achievement in this game. I left once for a big fight with vondusky and eyecatcher but we got good later and I joined it back. After like a month, SHARPIX decided to close it for no reason. I stayed clanless until the MTA World Cup 2016 ended and I decided to make a JR for TfF and I got accepted. It was my best time in a clan, I got more famous in clanwars and I grew up as a person and as a player here. I have left TfF because of internal problems. I went to make a JR to xN after that, I got accepted but I left it for not fitting in and some other private reasons. After that I've tried my luck in TC, but I closed my join request because of tomba and NesoN. I wanted to hang with them on teamspeak but NesoN left mta and tomba became inactive after his eye surgery.  The next clan I've been in was Seventh Miracle which I left because of some silly problems. I was clanless for a while and I decided to try to join project Beast (B#), where I got the CW manager rank and handled pretty much every clanwar on my own. I became alot better in every aspect of the game, I enjoyed that clan even tho everyone talked shit on it, the atmosphere was awesome, we were an amazing team. I was in B# since January until yesterday, left because I had enough of VISHALs non-respect and trashtalking towards my person. I also closed my 7m jr really shortly because @DRiVeR loves me and wants me here and he's my close friend and I wanna help TfF get back to where it was.

• 4. Your old clans:

~AG~ (2011) - My first clan in MTA, it got closed.
>VIP< (2014)- Left after a small fight with dogzone.
SoR! (2016)- Left after a fight with Dusky and Catcher, 2nd time it got closed.
/TfF\ (september 2016- may 2017)- Left due to internal problems with some members.
xN# (mid 2017) - Left because I didn't fit in and I got insulted in a cw where I didn't play well.
SHC// (sept/october 2017) - Left (was a mistake to join it)
7M (don't remember exactly)- Left
Project Beast (january 2018-september 2018) - left

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I could become a quite useful aspect ingame, as I feel I'm really good in WFF and Hunter.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

Already said above, but I'm learning programming at the moment aswell, I was CW manager in B# so I can organize stuff etc.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

You can contact me on skype - robbenaliasadamqko
                                          steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/definitelynotryder/
                                          discord - RYDER#9582

On 9/15/2018 at 5:01 PM, ryderawr said:

xN# (mid 2017) - Left because I didn't fit in and I got insulted in a cw where I didn't play well.

More like

xN# (mid 2017) - Left because I failed a lot in a clan war, started to rage so managers decided to swap me from some maps so I could relax but I raged even more and started to distract my teammates with my behavior so I left the server and watched the stream and saw how they insulted me for my stupid actions not to mention the fact that they undoubtedly played way better when I left the server proving that I was just a distraction.

Gl doe

Edited by xAdidas

22 hours ago, xAdidas said:

More like

xN# (mid 2017) - Left because I failed a lot in a clan war, started to rage so managers decided to swap me from some maps so I could relax but I raged even more and started to distract my teammates with my behavior so I left the server and watched the stream and saw how they insulted me for my stupid actions not to mention the fact that they undoubtedly played way better when I left the server proving that I was just a distraction.

Gl doe

was 1 year ago, i dont rage anymore xddx, no offence tho i love xn

• DraGuN locked this topic