A New Forum / Trials & Server Addons!

ShockWave

First of all I must say tha the forum update is just great or even masterpiece. Congratulations go to the new members of the clan. You all joined our wonderful community not without a reason and I hope you will not let anybody who voted for you be disappointed. Finally, we have a scripter in the clan who has already done some things on the server.

And of course I want to congratulate my dear friend @MarveL on his promotion to Co-Leader, really deserved this title.

Congratz to the new trials, welcome to TfF! Also congratz to @MarveL , we both have our disputes sometimes, but I think you'll do a good job, you're always trying to improve our community. Last but not least, well done ShockWave, this theme looks amazing ???? 

peace out

PS: Goodbye Generix, we will stay in touch ????

Edited by Flip

First of all, I am proud of Marvel becoming Co-Leader. Back then, when I was in TFF, he put much effort into his work and he always tried to keep his surrounding people as happy as he could. Totally deserved, I am glad to see you evolving not only with designs you make. You are a very kind person and I really appreciate that. The theme is one of the best I've come across so far. Overall the colors really suit each other. Some of you may still remember me arguing about the previous one. This one definitely meets my taste. Last but not least, congratulations to the lucky ones who now joined. Good luck with passing your trial period. I am really excited about the server and further updates.

P.S. Your server will probably be motivation for me to fully get back to MTA again. Thus yu betta do not disappoint meeehh.

54 minutes ago, Timbo360 said:

First of all, I am proud of Marvel becoming Co-Leader. Back then, when I was in TFF, he put much effort into his work and he always tried to keep his surrounding people as happy as he could. Totally deserved, I am glad to see you evolving not only with designs you make. You are a very kind person and I really appreciate that. The theme is one of the best I've come across so far. Overall the colors really suit each other. Some of you may still remember me arguing about the previous one. This one definitely meets my taste. Last but not least, congratulations to the lucky ones who now joined. Good luck with passing your trial period. I am really excited about the server and further updates.

P.S. Your server will probably be motivation for me to fully get back to MTA again. Thus yu betta do not disappoint meeehh.

I thought that one response to this topic by me was enough, but this message was just too nice to not respond to. I couldnt thank you more Timbo, because if it wouldnt be for u motivating me and pushing me to do those designs when i applied to TFF, then i most likely wouldnt have been here. I am super thankful about you helping me out and getting my ass into this clan. Means alot to have you as a friend. TIMBO BIMBO!!!