Free DogZone #2

vip-dgzne

Don't wanna get involved, because obviously I have better things to do than wasting my time with DogZone, but I don't feel like he deserves another chance. I felt like he did, but the way he acted on skype and chatbox ( judging from proofs) he doesn't deserve it at all. Maybe some time in the near future he will, but since he's acting like that, he doesn't. Keep him banned.

9 hours ago, Eyecatcher said:

I think everyone deserves one or even more chances, even an obvious idiot like him, as he can be a very likable guy, same as Tomba, so he definitely deserves one chance,mister.

I agree with you, but there are lines you shouldnt cross, especially when you are trying to get unbanned. The difference between Tomba and Dogzone is, that Tomba didnt cry and keep on going with his attitude. He knew when to stop, and he knew that, if he wanted to have a chance to play on TFF again, he should rethink about his mistakes. Dogzone on the other hand is being even worse than what he was before he got banned. He is provocative, has a bad attitude and insults administrators, on multiple occasions. 

Also, Tomba was banned for quite a while before making an actual unban request. So for Dogzone, i'd recommend to rethink his actions, WAIT, preferably a few months, and THEN comeback and make an actual unban request. 

Sincerly, The Favoured Few

People like founder and shockwave should now that when im getting banned for nothing, i will start to rage.

You know me already for so many years , my insults and my rrages and still getting mad of everything. Well i can stay banned it was just a try. 

peace outta  and thanks eyecatcher :* 

• Nao locked this topic