vip-dgzne

1. Your Nickname: DogZone

2. Your Serial: C7BA8352E1AD7C534B0AB1284C66E1E4

3. Admin's Nickname: Shockwave

4. Server: TfF

5. Ban / Mute Period: Perm

6. Ban / Mute Reason: No reason given, probably cuz i insulted Dilow

7. Explaination:

Actually the ban is pretty unfair, dilow started to provoke my team and after a while me aswell, so i started to roast him a bit.

My Teammate got a ban of 3 Days. I got a perm one, it was the same case. Im playing longer on tff than this guy exist on the planet.

So why im always getting the hard punishments ? 

10 hours ago, MarveL said:

You are being treated the same way you treat people, except that in this case, you insulted ShockWave really badly in the chatbox. So if i was you i wouldnt be expecting an unban for a looooooooong time.

Honestly I do not get how Dogzone does not get unbanned whilst people like Tomba are allowed to do ANY kind of shit and yet gets unbanned every time.

Talking shit about members, server, camping on purpose, provokes, wishes you cancer, treating you like a piece of shit thinking he's something better than you and destroying the whole server atmosphere.

I know, two different guys and cases, but yet both people acted childish the same way.

I do not support the stuff Dogzone has done in the past, but seriously, unban him and keep him muted for another week or something. Other people have done worse shit and they got another chance too. You should know the way he acts, so why u hev to b med?

4 hours ago, Founder! said:

You dont deserve anything

I think everyone deserves one or even more chances, even an obvious idiot like him, as he can be a very likable guy, same as Tomba, so he definitely deserves one chance,mister.

I was never a fan of him but seeing this thread and its comments kinda makes me mad.

Unban him and keep him muted for another week or something. If any other negative thing comes up with him I'd definitely go for a perma-ban, but for now...c'mon?

5 hours ago, Eyecatcher said:

Honestly I do not get how Dogzone does not get unbanned whilst people like Tomba are allowed to do ANY kind of shit and yet gets unbanned every time.

Talking shit about members, server, camping on purpose, provokes, wishes you cancer, treating you like a piece of shit thinking he's something better than you and destroying the whole server atmosphere.

I know, two different guys and cases, but yet both people acted childish the same way.

I do not support the stuff Dogzone has done in the past, but seriously, unban him and keep him muted for another week or something. Other people have done worse shit and they got another chance too. You should know the way he acts, so why u hev to b med?

I think everyone deserves one or even more chances, even an obvious idiot like him, as he can be a very likable guy, same as Tomba, so he definitely deserves one chance,mister.

I was never a fan of him but seeing this thread and its comments kinda makes me mad.

Unban him and keep him muted for another week or something. If any other negative thing comes up with him I'd definitely go for a perma-ban, but for now...c'mon?

once again, no

Untitled.png