[Release] WFF/DM Clan war Script

Shimuka

Link Updated 01/11/2018 | Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

Who Finishes First / Deathmatch Clan war Script

Hello dear community, might you are already aware that currently, WFF Clan War Matches are taking a great importance in our clans to show which team containt the faster players. Well, few days ago I decided to do a Clan war script which containt these both modes, WFF & DM, and obyously, release it for free. Why am I doing this ? I just have realized that few clans have this Script and why not to bring them a help to organize their own clanwar matches on their own servers.

However, I didn't to show a simple Clan War Script. I wanted to do something special and with all the features needed for a match. Thats why I used some methods to:

- Download

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r8lww80l437mfl8/shi_Clanwar.rar

- Download shi_Clanwar.rar
- Copy the folder inside .rar to your server
- Refresh console and run it

- For WFF Mode
Save your points even if you get time out or reconnect
Added anti delay to get the real time when you pick up the hunter vehicle.
Export a file which indicates the Map Name and Who made points on that map

- General Script - No more special groups in ACL. Now you can use:
Chatter Feature to keep the managers allowed to talk even if the chat is disabled or they get time out.
Referee Feature will allow to use several Referee commands. If the referee reconnects he will be kept on Referees group.

NOTE: To get the real time in WFF Mode when you pickup the Hunter vehicle you need to add the following event on your race / race_client.lua / Search a function called: launchRace(duration). DON'T REMOVE ANYTHING FROM THERE, ONLY ADD THE FOLLOWING LIKE INTO YOUR CODE

triggerEvent('onResetPlayerTime', g_Me )

How it should looks Click

eLxXmzu.jpg

KamOeGG.png

MhwZSAN.png

Features:
TO CHANGE TEAM NAMES Go to your Admin Panel in Game, select the resource and Settings

'NEW' - Set Player Points - /setpoints [playerName] [points]
- "F1" Key - Toggle the interfaces
- Set Team Values - This feature allows you to set home/enemy team color, tag, points - /setTeam home/enemy color #ff8800
- Add point to one team (Only for DM) - /addpoint 1 or 2
- Remove point to one team (Only for DM) - /delpoint 1 or 2
- Set Clan War - This feature allows you to modify many things of the Script like the Clan War state [LIVE/FREE/ENDED], Clan War Type [DM/WFF] or simply to reset it. Examples:
/setcw [LIVE/FREE/ENDED]
/setcw wartype [DM/WFF]
/setcw reset
- User Interface - There is the possibility of using both interface [DM & WFF] at the same time. However, might you just want to show to everybody the DM or WFF. Well, Admins just need to type:
/ui [WFF/DM]
- Weather - This feature is dedicated to DM Modes. It sets automatically a Hunter Fight Weather - This feature is automatically set when a player pickup the hunter vehicle - /weather
- Who Finishes First Points - To use this feature you need to be sure that the four players are in the WFF Teams. Points are restored if the player reconnects
/wff playerName1 playerName2 playerName3 playerName4
- Countdown - This feature is dedicated to DM Modes - It draws a countdown on the middle of screen. A perfect feature to let knows the players that they can start the fight.
/cd
- Toggle Chat - Keep the Main Chat disabled for everybody except admins and the players that you want. (Next feature)
/toggleChat
- Chatter - This feature will allow some players to talk while the Main Chat stay disabled. Its a great option for Managers, leaders ...etc (to remove them type again the command) (Players will be allowed to talk even if they reconnect)
/chatter playerName
- Referee - Set a player as referee. This will allow him to use commands like addpoints, countdown ...etc (to remove them type again the command) (Players will be allowed to use the commands even if they reconnect)
/referee playerName
- Private Message - Send a private message to any player - /pm playerName
- Disable PM for myself - You won't receive any pm from other player if you turn on this feature - /pmtoggle
- Clan War Help - This will output you all the commands - /cwhelp

I hope you enjoy of it. Best regards.

- #SHI!

Edited by Shimuka

• 3 weeks later...