Risque - Unban Request

Risque

1. Your Nickname: |-nTL-|Risque33

2. Your Serial: AE4C2F93036EF03B43AC2B45141D9844

3. Admin's Nickname: ShockWave

4. Server: TfF Main Server

5. Ban / Mute Period: Permanent

6. Ban / Mute Reason: Arguement with a tff member

7. Explaination: All I wanna say is that I apologize for the harsh words, I said it in the moment and that was wrong from my part but someone kept provoking us. I won't cause any problems I just wanna play with my teammates and friends. Sincerely, Risque

Edited by Risque

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't planning to write here, but here I am anyways.

Remember our first "conversation"? It was in August when I was new to TfF, I asked you one simple thing, to change something because it wasn't reflecting reality and it was related to me instead, in a negative way of course, that's why I contacted you. It really wasn't a big thing, 5 minutes of editing at max, but you ignored my request cuz - "I'm just another random player who cares." ( No I don't care about it anymore, it's just worth mentioning. )

That was the first and only time I talked to you... As they say, first impressions are the most important things when talking to someone that is new to you.

I believe that people can change, and do change... over years, not a few months. Your selfish, self-centered mentallity is simply a no thanks for me, there are enough players like you on the server already, sadly. Don't take the last part as an insult by any means.

I would not like to see you on the server for quite some more time. And I'm not alone with that as I can see, and hear.

I've been banned for weeks now, and because of some letters you can't judge a person. If you think you know me because of a game on the internet you are really wrong. We all behave different online and in real-life. I don't owe you any explanation, people who know me (really know me) know I am a good person. Therefor, a first impression is worthless especially in a game. Y'all acting like this is some real life shit. And sure I get your point however, would you really think I am the same person? This is my 4th unban request, doesn't that show that I am just human and desire for another chance? We all make mistakes and you can't judge someone for that permanently in my opinion. We are all creatures of God, we are all family and we should treat each other like that. Now that sounds like I am talking about you guys, but it's personal. I need to take action in order to become a better human. And again it's pretty sad I have to write all of this because of a server on a game that is even more dead than my lungs. Peace.

Edited by Risque

Of course we are going to judge eachother by the actions we do in-game, there is no way I'm going to fly to the Netherlands to get to know you IRL, Obviously. And if I would to do that, and get to know you as the nicest person on the planet, there will still be a couple of people here that won't care, no matter what I or you say about yourself. Thats because they see you the way you made them see you.

People in-game act the way they want to be seen, someone might act tough af in-game, but get bullied at school / work allday. But there is no way to see his real face through the internet, so people who know him through MTA only, will probably see him as a tough guy.

It is not real-life, but your nickname, you as a person behind that nickname will be judged by what you write here, or in chat.

The fact that this is your 4th unban only shows that you really want to come back. A number won't make people like you all of the sudden.

Edited by Woods