Woods Introduction

Woods

Hello there,

I have never written anything like this, so pardon me if it's not what it supposed to be.

"Fresh Meat / Newbie"

Yeah, I just registered a new account. I really hate to make new accounts on servers that are kinda old, since it is nearly impossible to reach the top ranks, however it is kinda challanging at the same time. I used to play here back in the day, when DM was in a really developing stage, and people were getting more into making ridiculously well made maps. In my opinion that was the best time to play this game, nowadays its just... the same. I've been playing GTA games since 2005, when I was 5 or 6 years old. Vice City and GTA III are one of the reasons I got into gaming, and they had a huge impact on my life in every way. I discovered MTA in 2009, before that I was just doing things in Singleplayer or playing CS 1.6. Sadly, I didn't own a computer, and my brother was mostly using it for learning porpuses, so I didn't have much time to spend at it. That made me starve for the game, which made me kinda "addicted" to it.

"Back in the day"

MTA was really popular, the number of players on servers were insane. Also cheating was a thing. At first, I was just playing "play" or other random gamemodes that had nothing to do with driving actual cars, and I had some good fun with "s0beit". That was what I was enjoying in the game, they made fun maps with ramps and other really simple things, and I loved it. But over time it got boring, and I wanted more. I wish I could, but I can't remember how I got into DM, but it was definitely right after I got bored. The first ever server though, and the first ever "clan" that I joined was the [NC] aka NoCheat Community. It was a Hungarian group of players that were against cheats obviously. I was really bad at DM at first, I still have some images in my head about it which sometimes makes me laugh at myself. I didn't really "belong" there, since I was cheating my ass off before and after joining, however that group made me love MTA more than ever, some of us are still in contact with eachother, which is just amazing in my opinion. They never really discovered that I was cheating. Luckily, since there was a huge list of cheaters on our website that was marked as a "shame list" or something like that. I didn't want to end up on that list so I was dead silent about it. But after 1-1,5 years of being there and having fun together, right after christmas in I believe 2011, the servers shut down forever.

"That made me leave."

I left the game I believe 2-3 times throughout my journey. This was the first time... It left an empty spot in my heart, that server, those people were the only reason I wanted to play the game. It was over, I lost motivation, and I left. I needed that break though. In 2012, June, I revisited the game for some reason. I was playing on [GoD], it was still very popular. I was amazed by the maps that were created while I was on my little break. That was when I realized,

"Damn, I'm shit at this game."

That sentence came out of my mouth on a Skotinka map, Adrenaline Emotion. It was really hard back then. I have no idea why I remember so much, I always forget everything important, though I can recall almost everything when it comes to MTA for some reason. Once a guy came on the server, and started spamming an IP address. I was like, why not go there and see whats up. That was when I joined my next clan, called [SPT]. I have no idea what was the full name of it, but that was where I met BriaN. We got along while the clan lasted, but after it died we lost contact. I was lost once again, I didn't know what to do, where to go. I found cN|, another Hungarian clan.

"That was a turning point in my "career"."

That was the first clan that made me train maps. Back then it wasn't really training though, it was just practicing so you can do parts that others can't. The poeple in that team, just to name some: Kacsa, Rexon, Subaru and many others made me look at DM differently. They gave me a goal, they showed me what to do. I couldn't speak English back then, so my at-the-time number 1 priority was not possible. I was stuck in Hungary. There were 2+1 leading clans, that were popular, had a name, and most of the people in MTA knew them. They were GoD (the +1 in my eyes), GPT, and mG. In GoD I wasn't so interested, it was too "old" for me, I didn't like the structure of it somehow. So I was aiming at GPT, which I reached really fast. I was 0/24 training on TG to get in there. They were said to be really skilled back then. Long story short, Training payed off, I ended up in GPT and I was really just happy. Sadly, after around 1 year of me joining there, it was dying. I got in contact with some guys in mG, MegaGaming, which was the best Hungarian clan ever. I failed their test first, but it wasn't official luckily. They made you finish some maps before joining, and I was good on all of them. The first time I choked really hard, I died in the beginning everytime. 1 day after they told me to go again, and I succeeded. I was so happy, I considered that the best day of my life until that point...

"I got into the best team in my country."

I was hyper motivated to continue, to train even harder. I was with really skilled players, some of which are still around and playing. I owe a lot to them, since they made me who I am today in-game. My biggest turning point was when I got into the CW team. That was just an overkill really, I couldn't believe it. My first CW with them was against ViP. I believe those guys are still around on the server, hey guys. I remember every single minute of it. Literally. I remember most of the maps, I remember how I preformed, everything. We ended up losing 9-11 but it really turned something on in me. After that... well

"Dark times came."

The newer players might not, but the old guys definitely did hear of what "we" have done. It is still unclear to me, to us who really did it, and why. It is not wrong to talk about it however. To those who don't remember, or don't know, mG stole maps from ffs. Stole as in, "we" kinda blackmailed them with them too to give more. The maps we are talking about were private maps. Private as in I think nobody had them except ffs. Maps such as Andershell v5, Dark Skills Paradise and many more. If you do some research on the ffs forum, some of "our" posts are still around. ( Search MegaGaming ). So yeah, we were kinda f*cked because the leaders decided it was a good idea. We, the members were dragged into it. With that, I got bored of the game, the clan I loved was once again, over... Many of us left MTA, many continued. Gr0x, one of the leaders who we discovered was in [NC] too ( along with many others from mG ), joined GoD. 3-4 other guys did too. He asked me to come too, he became a leader there since he is a really good scripter and programmer. I couldn't say no... But it was just not the same, I didn't want it. So I went quiet.

"Came back once again"

In 2016, yup almost 2 years of not doing anything, I came back again. GoD was already kinda dead, but people were still enjoying playing there. I got kicked obviously, but they wanted me back when they saw me. I never really had enemies back then. I gladly joined. GoD slowly died in front of my eyes after. There were many new leaders, new players and new everything. People just stopped caring about it. I was giving up on it too. Leaders went quiet, they didn't care anymore, that meant no more updates, or anything in general. A clan, which was existing since the beginning of MTA, slowly dying in front of your eyes is just not a good feeling. You realize that this game is coming up to an end. People will eventually stop playing it, since it is just not the same anymore, yet it is the same. I had other things to do, since others didn't care, and I didn't want to play alone, I kinda stopped playing again but not really, I always checked if there were someone to play with on the server or not. Most of the times there weren't. In 2017, this summer, I was officially "kicked" after I left a few weeks ago. I was just randomly wandering around, playing on random servers, doing nothing. Then came Pulse Six... A new clan. I joined them, helped them set up the server, forum and everything. I am still in it, at least by the looks of it. Deep inside I'm eager to find a mature community with seriousness. That is the reason I am here. I looked through some servers, yet, nothing got me interested except for tff. So I'm looking forward to join. I think I'm more than experienced enough to be here, however my account is new and nobody knows me on the server yet... So I guess I'll just have to enter nolife mode before I do anything.

The real "About me"

So after that long ass story, here I am. My name is Alex, I am from Hungary and I'm 18 years old. I used to play CS:GO competitively since 2013. I've been to 2 lans in my life, and attended on countless online cups. CS:GO was a huge part of my life, since I wanted to be an esporter since the first time I played that game. It didn't quite work out, I couldn't find people with the same attitude and skill level that I represented. Whoever knew me, called me the "Hungarian ScreaM", which felt amazing since he was my idol.  So not long ago I left CS completely, however I might start again soon. Competing for me is really important, I just can't sit on my ass for 10 minutes without doing something that is related to it. If you are interested in anything related to that feel free to ask me anywhere.

I just graduated from High School, and currently I am looking for work. Which means I'm not going to continue my studies. I very well could do, but my dreams don't require me to. So why would I do it then? That is not a mentallity that you should have. Nowadays I really enjoy MTA and PayDay. I'm getting into Streaming and recording too, but I'm lazy as hell.

In my freetime I usually learn stuff. I like to learn things that I care about, sadly I wasn't interested in almost anything school had to offer. I love to learn languages. This summer I learnt MTA Lua, and did some nifty things for myself with it that came to my mind. I really like it, but I'm really unexperienced. Back in Winter, I was learning Japanese, I loved that language, not because of anime, just in general. I like asian traditions, poeple, everything. Sadly I only learnt how to write, after that life hit me in the face which led me to stop. I'm looking forward to start it again, but I'm really just not motivated at all. One day I will fall back into depression, start watching anime again and start learning the language again. Sadly I'm that kind of person that is capable of destroying himself mentally.

Music is the most important asset to my life, I love EDM, but I'm open for any genre really. I am very picky aswell, so it is pretty hard for me to find something that I like sadly. This is all thanks to MTA... My favourite artist is Laura Brehm.

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them! If I left something out or if there are any mistakes feel free to let me know!

Best Regards!

Edited by Woods