/TfF\ vs. xN#

tony

Hello dear community members!

Today we've played clanwar versus Nitrous Racing. From the start we played pretty badly and we've lost with a score 7:13. I gotta say xN# prepared hella good for this clanwar and they surely deserved a victory. Unfortunately, after our win versus 6s, we didn't train so much. I think that mostly caused us losing. Also, our two main players couldn't come. But on the other hand, we really enjoyed playing this clanwar, especially because there was no argues. Hopefully we will play a rematch soon. xN#, be prepared !

Thanks to Nitrous Racing community for playing this clanwar!

Thanks to @Zoilo@Gonzalez~ and @Partyz for refereeing the clanwar!
Thanks to @Optic for streaming whole clanwar!

Biggest thanks goes fellas who sticked until the end:

@Swiftuska!

@Zeke

@ryderawr

@Flip

@Skylineboss

@uns

@tony

/TfF\
The Favoured Few
7 : 13

xN#
Nitrous Racing

Thanks a lot for the clanwar guys, it's been a blast for us. You already know this but we spent a lot of time training for this clanwar the whole week and yeah, don't get upset by your performance, we have a big respect towards your squad, we know how you usually perform at your best and we for sure have no doubts that our reencounter will be tons of times tougher than this one. Believe me if I tell you we also know pretty well how does it feel to perform poorly due to lack of training, motivation or busy schedules, we've been experiencing these for a while. Should come without saying that we're anxiously waiting for a rematch in the near future!

By the way, still hard to express how thankful I am to you guys for wasting some money and making this clanwar possible in a US server, it's a gesture that I cannot thank you enough for.

Cheers.

Good game folks, the atmosphere was awesome! 

I really enjoyed this match and I'd love to play a rematch somewhen. Keep it up, we all have bad days!

14 hours ago, Sunset said:

Believe me if I tell you we also know pretty well how does it feel to perform poorly due to lack of training, motivation or busy schedules, we've been experiencing these for a w

:61_sob:
We're really thankful about Nao buying a server just for us, that's something great and talks pretty good about you and your clan.

Have a nice day!

• tony locked this topic