/TfF\ vs. xN#

tony

/TfF\
The Favoured Few
versus

xN#
Nitrous Racing

Hello dear community members !

After our great win over Sixth Sense, we're moving on another challenging clanwar. They're known for their skill and you might know them as - Nitrous Racing !

We won't be able to open the server but there will be a streamer surely. 
Wish us good luck & see you on Saturday !

Date : 18.03.2017

Time : 18:00 GMT+1

Server : /TfF\ | Clanwar server | www.tffgaming.com

Referees : TBA

/TfF\'s PLAYERS :

Ryder

FLiP

Swifty

Zeke

uns

tony

/TfF\'s MAPS :

TiS ft. KacaK - Difference Threshold 
Yami v4 - The True Darkness!
SoniX - Fortress
KarolPL - Grey Reality
Sealine ft. Xzibit - Adrenaline Pure 2

xN#'s PLAYERS :

xN#'s MAPS :

Andro Vol.8 - Unmissable
SilverF0X V.3 - Ember
NitroN ft. Drake - Lost in Dreams
SheNN - Give Up
DC V.11 - Maximal Crazy

Rules

Chat rules:
- CW managers and Referees are the only ones who are allowed to speak in main chat.
- Any kind of insulting, flaming or spamming in the main chat is strictly forbidden.
- Keep the main chat as clean as possible.
General rules:
- Both teams are able to choose impartial referee(s).
- Max ping: 280-300
- Min FPS: 42
- Everyone from each clan is able to participate in a clan war.
- Every clan is allowed to pick 2 HDM maps.
- If someone times out before the round starts, we restart the round.
- If someone times out while the map is running, we continue playing.
- If someone is lagging too much, a reserve player has to replace him.
- If the ping of a player hits above 300 multiple times in a row, he is unable to play the CW until he gets his ping stable again.
- Any kind of insulting, begging or flaming is going to be punished with a mute. CW players can't be punished without being warned.
        *In case the player keeps insulting, begging or flaming (e.g. nick changing), he will be banned from the server.
- In case of draw after the 20 rounds, CW managers will discuss about it and decide if they want a draw or play additional round(s).
- After 10th round we are taking either 5 or 10 minutes break.
- CW can't be canceled two days before or later.
Deathmatch rules:
- If no one from each teams reaches the hunter, the player who went the farthest wins the point.
- If both teams fail in the same part, we will restart the map.
- Skipping useless nitro and repair pickups is allowed.
- Skipping vehicle pickups is not allowed.
- Waiting for nitro is allowed.
- Driving backward parts forward is allowed.
- In case of shortcutting, the player will be eliminated without the possibility of replacing him.
Hunter rules:
- The team with the last survivor gets the point.
- Shooting the vehicles with hunter is allowed.
- Spraying on vehicles or hunters is not allowed.
        *More than 3 shots per 5 seconds is spray.
        *In case of killing vehicle(s) with a spray, point for the "damaged" team.
        *In case of killing hunter(s) with a spray, we are restarting the fight on a hunter map without the sprayer.
- Shooting other hunters is allowed after the countdown has finished.
        *In case a player with hunter gets killed before the countdown has finished, point for the "damaged" team.
- Back shooting while getting hunter is not allowed. In case of back shooting, the team which has been backshot gets the point.
- If someone is stuck in decorations with hunter, he can't get killed until he gets away.
        *In case someone dies due being stuck in the decorations, we are restarting the fight on a hunter map.    
- In case of map limit or of running out of time, we are restarting the fight on a hunter map.
- We are playing hunter fights on an open hunter map.
        *In case the player(s) running on purpose to a map limit, Referee(s) are allowed to put a closed hunter map.

First of all I'd like to thank xN and TFF for their time and good atmosphere while playing the

clanwar. Also the referees did a good job as far as I know, thanks to all of you. To be honest

would someone have told me after playing versus Sixth Sense, that our current team would

lose in this clanwar, I would not even have respond to it. Great performance you came up

with today xN.

After winning versus Sixth Sense we were thrown in a pot of inactivity. I told multiple times

to cancel the upcoming clanwar. We were not well prepared and some of our members

don't even had time to come (including darking and me). After I saw my team losing, I tried

to play one round. Sadly I failed, because (as I mentioned) I don't had any time to train. (nor

Hunter) Also, after playing versus Sixth Sense, some stopped playing for a while (including

me). School is something more important for the most of us. According to it our performance

today.

Do not get me wrong, even with our full power we would face a very strong clan. We are not

surprised at all. What we expected? None of our members raged or complained about the

result in the end. Not even in our skype group anyone made a sound about it.

We are definitely up to make a rematch as soon as possible. Hopefully we will not take this

one as easy as we did before. Whatever, shit happens. We keep going! All of us will be there

and we won't show mercy. Be prepared xN!

- Tim