Some news.

NuRiiX

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet at the moment this clan is the laughter of every other clan on this game. True that you lost lots of members but this? Trials period lasting 4 days. Accepting trials one week after the other. It looks you merged with VIP without dogzone and some other players. But yeah. Keep it up. More people are going to leave this game/clan soon due to all this stuff happening in here. But none of them should be blamed. Instead of trying to re-organize and keep this thing up you decide to go deeper and get more trials thinking that's the only way to help this clan stay alive. But it looks like you mistaken. How is that possible that new trials some of them do not even have 20 thousand points on server. Which means they are not experienced in the server and they don't really know how to rule and everything. You just don't see that after leaving Vip they tried this is not because they like the clan or whatever, Might be because they don't have nowhere else to go or they wanted to teach Dogzone a lesson by coming here. Instead of accepting people who have been nolifing for quite long as ShockWave says you decide to do this. I wouldn't be surprised if a poll wasn't made. Wouldn't be the first time and also won't be the last one. As I said before Gratz to everyone. Please don't argue because of this comment. Thanks.

I totally agree with every word of this and with ShockWave's mind. They miss people who deserve it the most, even though I like the new trials but... You know, they don't deserve it in my opinion (and Flokkz, as your friend I can say that not everything depends on your rank).

Seriously, people make their 3rd join request and wait 1+ months in every time to get declined? If they make so many join request it means something, it means that they really want it and my point is that Husky deserved it the most, I didn't know him some days ago and even fought with him, but yesterday we both apologized to each other.

Well, congratulations.

I bet at the moment this clan is the laughter of every other clan on this game. True that you lost lots of members but this? Trials period lasting 4 days. Accepting trials one week after the other. It looks you merged with VIP without dogzone and some other players. But yeah. Keep it up. More people are going to leave this game/clan soon due to all this stuff happening in here. But none of them should be blamed. Instead of trying to re-organize and keep this thing up you decide to go deeper and get more trials thinking that's the only way to help this clan stay alive. But it looks like you mistaken. How is that possible that new trials some of them do not even have 20 thousand points on server. Which means they are not experienced in the server and they don't really know how to rule and everything. You just don't see that after leaving Vip they tried this is not because they like the clan or whatever, Might be because they don't have nowhere else to go or they wanted to teach Dogzone a lesson by coming here. Instead of accepting people who have been nolifing for quite long as ShockWave says you decide to do this. I wouldn't be surprised if a poll wasn't made. Wouldn't be the first time and also won't be the last one. As I said before Gratz to everyone. Please don't argue because of this comment. Thanks.

I agree with your complaint.

After one week, people who never was playing in TfF entered.

Everybody who will "nolife" for 2 weeks will get 90% to get into TfF. What the fuck happend to this community?

"This is just a game". well you right (whoever will say that), but still, people are trying to have fun in this community , and in this server.

After every bullshit you make, you loose more and more players, that is a bit sad. if you compare "Old" TfF to this "New" TfF you can see the different.

And to be honest, I do know why TfF's management do that stuff, they just want to make the best for TfF. well I appriciate your attempt

(you shouldnt be cared), but as a player, it doesnt look good.

By the way, congratulations goes to Flokkz, Condom and Promoe.

Cheers,

DeLeTe.

Congratulations guys. Specially for my old-team mates, hope you do well on TfF. <3

Also haxzor, you are just fucking mad for not being accepted on VIP. ;)

You guys seriously making me laugh, okay. let's think together, I'm mad because I didn't get accepted. mhmmm, but wait, did I get declined fairly? no, and other point, look how you were acting before you join the clan and now, you just being a fucking pathetic hypocrite. before you join you just asslick and adds everyone to get their votes and make friendships with members for the purposes of psychological. Now let's see your hypocrite face. You told me that after the votes, look. you just asslick DogZone now because he see you, but behind him you just being a pussy. I'm sorry for the TfF Admins for having a conversation in a news thread.. my apologies =)

sasa.JPG

You know what that means? Someone leaked an information. And yes dogzone was going to fuck me, because he tought it was me. But it wasn't me. Now, I'm asslicking? Really? Sorry, but my name is not " HaxZoR ". I don't lick other ass holes.

1, 2, 3, 4.. OH WAIT NO! That's the times you were an ASSHOLE. Seriously Haxzor? Please. I just asked you who leaked the information. Also I didn't tell you nothing, lol. As I said, I didn't want to be fucked up, since it wasn't me who leaked.

EDIT: Well hax, I always acted like this. I don't need to asslick to enter to clans. At the first time I joined VIP I only knew like 2 or 3 members. How could I asslick? But then I left them. Like 2 weeks later.. Also, please, don't talk shits you don't even know. Also, you blocked me because I only asked you who shared the information? Please.. how about the time you asslicked me to make Just Got Shrekt 2 with you? But then yes, cookie left and I kicked him, later then Divi asked me to teach him how to map, so yeah, I made it with him.

Unfortunately, due to my inactivity, I can't say who deserves it and who don't.

I can only hope that all of you have deserved your place in this clan.

Hope you guys will do your best to make this clan move forward and to work together always as a team.

Build a good relationship between each other, respect each other, try to be a good example to our players

and this whole community will work just as it should.

Congratz everybody.