DeLeTe Join Request

DeLeTe

Heyo guys , today i wanna present you my Join Request to TfF :) lets begin

General introduction:

My name is Guy , Im 14.5 years old and i live in Kfar Saba , Israel (im not arab)

How often do you play this game? (h/day)

Usually i play 4/5 hours a day , sometime less sometime more ..

Your MTA career by now (only momentous)

I have been play in MTA since 7/7/14 as guest in For Fuck Sake server , and i had fun. I knew MTA by my friend from Sa:Mp, PaGaZ and i learned to enjoy it. after 17 days i registered and played at Derby.

After while a time my friend LookaT showed me Death Match , and from the first see , it was seem like a bunch of shit.

but i played more days, and more days and more until i knew how to play . i prefered DM more then Derby.

Then , Me LookaT and ATr1X opened clan (ffs clan) that called sD - Super Drivers. we played it for fun and we were really noobs xd , but we knew that we will have a big future.

after all this , like a month LookaT showed me TG server, and we played together at Training to get our skills better.

it was very fun and i got a lot of fun. Me and LookaT played in TG as we played at FFS , until the time showed us our skills.

After all of this me and ATr1X joined the clan /AiR\ by lead : TempTation. we played at FFS and got better and better , but the clan have been closed (i dont remember the reason).

Then i have been see -sK-HellKnight , and his skills and i thought that maybe i have a chance to join this clan , and it come truo. after 2 weeks for waiting if i got accept or not, i joined this clan and i puted the nick -sK- (skilled) DeLeTe.

After while this time , LookaT showed me LxG clan and their server, and i got impress , then i joined it after 1 Day , without JR. i had quit for no active players and none skills.

I saw RicsiHUN in XpR clan , and i wanted to join too. then , me and ATr1X tried to join to a good clans. ME - XpR (xtreme pro racers) , and ATr1X - TC.

after 1 month for Jr's ATr1X didnt want to join TC anymore and went to XpR , then me and him got accept. I played 1 week in there after i got inslute , then i quited with ATr1X , airPlane , RicsiHUN , and more (i dont remember).

I was with no clan 2 months , until i meet new friend called Azula. i have been see PEG clan (project epic gaming) and i wanted to join , then i joined after his accept. after 1 weeks i think , we must a new leader , then Azula picked me and together me and him leaded PEG clan.

The clan lost players everyday , until it almost close. Me and Azula quited, and the clan got new leadership.

After the clan's season me LookaT and ATr1X quited to Twisted Gamers server. together we tried to join there but we didnt got accept because it had soo much JR's , that only five could join.Me , ATr1X and LookaT meet our good friend until now , (now he is our friend) , Skiez. Me and ATr1X quited MTA for 4 or 5 months , and got back since the end of August month.

Then i played with LookaT and skiez in TG until this day.

TG got broke and lost their players , and skiez joined TG. we have a lot of fun in TG server , in past and now

3/4 months that i was without clan , untill some important day.

My friend LookaT joined to a new clan , calling eP! (elite Players). at first i thought that its a bullshit clan , and nothing good will out from that but then i got interested from the skills! i wanted to join so much , that i did my best to get in. I made a long join request , and after 1.5 weeks i finally got in. i was really happy because i knew that the clan will have a good name

after good times , the clan had problem. at the clan wars it wasnt easy to lead it. some members left because this (not me :P) After a lot of fights in the clan , i stayed 3.5 months. after those 3.5 months i got nothing interesting , everytime i had fights with some members and more privetly reasons.

I played at TfF till today , and at first when i saw /TfF\FiNN i wanted so much to join , anytime anywhere.

Then today i want to make the dream come true

What would be your obligation within the community?

Hmm , good question. I will make maps with TfF tags ,I can help at some graphic stuffs and play at clan wars, and more i cant tell you xd, if you love something you can do the best for him.

What do you personally think you're good at?

I think that i good at Mapping , at playing Hunter , DM etc.

Something to add (optional)

I really like this community since very long time ago and i appreciate that finally i got the time to do it :)

I want to say that even that i was a clan jumper , today im total not . i wont jump anytime just let me the chance to prove it (proved it already at eP but you understand) :P

My skype : delete.mta

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]