^xTemp// Join Request

TemptatioN

â•£General introduction

Hello TfF community! My name is Vinicius, I'm 15 years old and I live in Brazil,São Paulo.

â•£ How often do you play this game? (h/day)

I play MTA for 6 hours on weekdays, I enter 12:30 (GMT -3) and leave 6:30 pm.

On weekends (Saturday and Sunday) I play of 8 to 10 hours.

â•£ Your MTA career by now (only momentous)

I started to play MTA in 2010,Freeroam mode on a Brazilian server called TERRA(EARTH), I had a clan called G-Unit (2010 Join - Die 2012),It was a very good time, made many friends,but as always, everything ends someday, and the clan had just finished.

Between June and July 2012 the TERRA (EARTH) had opened another server, and this time the Death Match mode (DM). I particularly did not know who had opened this server, but my friends called me to play on it,and I enjoyed seeing those cars "FLYING" doing maneuvers, after meeting this mode,never wanted to play "FREEROAM".

It took me deeper into this mode (DM) and I started looking best servers to play more advanced maps, at that time advanced maps were: Skotinka v.1, Rafinha v.9, Vortex v.5,SebaS v.5 etc...

So had found the -ffs- server was very good,and it have a great community of players, I played there for a great time(2 years), but as the maps advance all days,I could not keep up with the fps to 50 +,but I not stopped play,I had a computer (Dual Core E2140 1.60 Ghz,without video card) gave me so much lag.

In early 2014 I won another computer, much better than before (I5 3330 3.20 Ghz + HD 2500) HD 2500 is an integrated graphics processor, and it saves me until today playing in HD resolution (1280X720) 50 FPS+

I started to get much better, my skills in gameplay quickly tripled, then had decided to enter the |-XpR-|(Xtreme Pro Racers),I tried to join,and it was hard to be accepted. But all was well,rec0ren, the recruiter, accepted me. After a long time in |-XpR-| (3 months) the clan wasn't longer resisting, great players left, and TonyxO(leader) decided close the XpR.

In late 2014 between October and November,I reopen my clan called /AiR\ (Awesome in Races), was a success in the first moments, great players entered. We played several cw's, everything went very well.

But in a horrible day, one player left, only it was enough to leave others 15 (jumpers).

I was very upset about it.

We try to revive the clan with the players we remained, who were the true warriors in this battle.

We managed, but it was no longer as before, because everything wasn't fluid as it should be.

A day at night playing GTA 5 with the other leader of the /AiR\ (iFreak), we decided to close it for personal reasons.

We are all still all friends, we have a group of Brazilians who were on /AiR\ in skype, never to forget, because they really did what noone would do for this clan. I thank them.

I am looking for a clan that will make me smile even in bad times,I think the TfF will bring that to me, so I made this Join Request, was analyzing a few days how I could be treated within this clan talking with some members, and treated me very well.

Nobody disrespected me,and that's great,thats what I need.

â•£ What would be your obligation within the community?

Help all who need help, create a better link between the players, get more involved.

â•£ What do you personally think you're good at?

As I was the owner of a clan, I have experience in administration and education with all players, which is the main base.

â•£ Something to add (optional)

Contact me on skype if you have any questions: Vinicinxd51

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]