New Trials and some News !

AvG

j3E88XR.png

[pre]Hello fellas![/pre]

Today, we are here with a couple of news which has just occured in TfF community! We have finally finished our votings for the new trials and we are really proud of our choice in case the members we have chosen are actually loyal and we all wish the best for them and hopefully every single one will pass their trial period!

Whole TfF community would like to say that it has been a difficult time for us, because it was really hard to pick our new members out of 68 join requests. And we all would like to thank to the players that tried their luck to join in our clan, the players who spent really lots of time just to join here. We respect you all and to be honest everyone of you deserved to join us! Thanks for good stuff you have shown and made for our community, we really appreciate it. But I have to add that we cannot accept everyone and unfortunately we accepted only 6 new trials and we all wish good luck to them and we all hope they will show us that we have really chosen the best and they will not dissapoint us!

[align=center]I am proud of introducing the newcomers and say Hello to:

[align=center]groups-icon.png

/TfF\ '>Lx GKnNpUE.png

/TfF\ '>MrRobbe GKnNpUE.png

/TfF\ '>SapphirE GKnNpUE.png

/TfF\ '>AerialZ gdxM2MY.jpg

/TfF\ '>StoprocenT 1YL2OQD.gif

/TfF\ '>AsevenA kGEBupz.gif

Welcome to /TfF\ !

Also, I'm glad to announce our new Full Members:

r0v5wQw.png

/TfF\ '>Deadline GKnNpUE.png

/TfF\ '>Yogi 6HzzAGW.gif

It's been a long ride, but you guys blazed it !

I'm so proud of you guys !

And sadly, there is some bad news.

Because of long period of inactivity, we decided to kick next 2 members :

Actions-user-group-delete-icon.png

/TfF\ '>DmC LNe2mNM.gif

/TfF\ '>DragoN LNe2mNM.gif

Thank you guys for being part of us, but unfortunately,

we can no longer keep you in the clan.

Click on the picture down bellow to see our upgraded Member List !

YFShDDn.pngGroup-icon.png

[pre]Guys![/pre]

[align=center]The TfF community would like to say Thanks! to all of you for choosing our community and we would like to thank all the participants who tried to join us. In case you were not accepted, don't give up! We are sure your time will come, but you must really show us the respect and that you really want to join us and I can make sure we will bring you a chance to become a member of our clan!

Respectfully,

TfF Community.

Just to add few more words:

As some of you already know, our Leader, NBPLAYER is really bussy in his real life lately,

and he can't keep up with this clan which is getting bigger and bigger every day.

He already did a wonderful job, but alone , he can't do it anymore.

He decided to give me a Leader positon. So yea, from now on, I'm the new Leader.

But don't worry, NBPLAYER will still stay in /TfF\ as it's Leader.

Best Regards,

/TfF\AvG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thats a surprise! Congratulations to the new trials, I wish you the best luck and I really hope that TfF choosen the best possible choice they could and I hope you will not dissapoint us guys! Do your best to pass the trial period, because as far as I see one of the old trials didn't pass it and he's still a trial, in case he doesn't pass it again he'll be sadly kicked as DmC and DragoN. Once again I wish you the best luck, do your best, show us what you can actually do!

Sadly a couple of other players didn't join, but I hope they'll wait for the next trial's period and I hope we will bring them a chance to join.

P.S AvG, such a nice topic! Good job :-*

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]