RaoxteR# Join Request

Raoxter

Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?). 

First of all Hello my name is Osman I am 26 years old I live in Turkey, Kocaeli My profession is I work as a chef in a big butcher company besides these I like to do activities such as running in the forest, swimming and spending time with my family and after completing my job I devote the rest of my time to gaming. daily tasks are on average 2-4 hours. I am a very determined person, I never stop a job I have started in half, I will fight to the end no matter what the result is.

Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

My MTA career started on the DDC server in 2009, I played there for about 6 years, and I played in a very old clan for a long time, this was the Skilled Drifter SD clan
Then I met the ffs server, and I played there again for 6 years, and I was in various clans there, and these are FfY|~CTM~~Xz~|DST|, and I've always played in the DM arena, but I've never played in any arena. i continue to play in TFF at the moment, and I've also been in TFF before, but I couldn't be active for a while because of business travel, so I was kicked out, and now I want to join Dec again

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

|SD|  (Closed)

FfY|  (Closed)

~CTM~ (Closed) 

~Xz~ (Closed)

[INT]  (Closed)

/TfF\   (kick) because I am inactive

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"

The reason I wanted to join is because I believe in tff. I'm playing MTA because of this server and I want to do everything I can to support it. I spend most of my time speeding up when playing in DM/HDM arenas because I love pvp, it pushes me to constantly improve. I also like to live stream on youtube and edit and publish various videos

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

As I mentioned earlier, I am a very active player, I practically participate in the server every free time I have. I'm improving myself, and I'm also thinking about taking a position as a publisher in clan wars, in short, I'm ready to do everything I can for the clan.

Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I belive i can do a great job as being a TFF member. I'm a man of my word, honest and positive. I certainly sure I can assist making TFF a better place for gamers.

Choosing me will show you that I am trustworthy and motivated to help in any task that awaits me.

Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Thanks for reading

Discord: ottoman6565

Edited by Raoxter

On 4/23/2024 at 8:29 PM, Raoxter said:

Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?). 

First of all Hello my name is Osman I am 26 years old I live in Turkey, Kocaeli My profession is I work as a chef in a big butcher company besides these I like to do activities such as running in the forest, swimming and spending time with my family and after completing my job I devote the rest of my time to gaming. daily tasks are on average 2-4 hours. I am a very determined person, I never stop a job I have started in half, I will fight to the end no matter what the result is.

Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

My MTA career started on the DDC server in 2009, I played there for about 6 years, and I played in a very old clan for a long time, this was the Skilled Drifter SD clan
Then I met the ffs server, and I played there again for 6 years, and I was in various clans there, and these are FfY|~CTM~~Xz~|DST|, and I've always played in the DM arena, but I've never played in any arena. i continue to play in TFF at the moment, and I've also been in TFF before, but I couldn't be active for a while because of business travel, so I was kicked out, and now I want to join Dec again

Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

|SD|  (Closed)

FfY|  (Closed)

~CTM~ (Closed) 

~Xz~ (Closed)

[INT]  (Closed)

/TfF\   (kick) because I am inactive

Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"

The reason I wanted to join is because I believe in tff. I'm playing MTA because of this server and I want to do everything I can to support it. I spend most of my time speeding up when playing in DM/HDM arenas because I love pvp, it pushes me to constantly improve. I also like to live stream on youtube and edit and publish various videos

How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

As I mentioned earlier, I am a very active player, I practically participate in the server every free time I have. I'm improving myself, and I'm also thinking about taking a position as a publisher in clan wars, in short, I'm ready to do everything I can for the clan.

Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I belive i can do a great job as being a TFF member. I'm a man of my word, honest and positive. I certainly sure I can assist making TFF a better place for gamers.

Choosing me will show you that I am trustworthy and motivated to help in any task that awaits me.

Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Thanks for reading

Discord: ottoman6565

is this a copy of my JR ? cuz 100% same on some parts wtf?

• Nao locked this topic