Reporting Inspra

Shael

1. Your Nickname: Shael

2. Admin / Player Nickname: Inspra

3. Reason: Imposing punishment without sufficient evidence and favoritism.

4. Screenshot: 

5. Something to add:
Firstly, I will quote the second point from the thread titled "How to Report Admin / Player?". "Always make a screenshot. Do not come here and do not create useless reports if you have no proof that someone broke our rules. With a low amount of required information, your report will be removed and will not be judged by us.
Secondly, nowhere in the rules is it written that players who are not involved in a particular topic cannot comment or express their opinion.

"why are you talking in something thats not related to you, you dont know what happened, no one mentioned you and respectfully no one asked for your opinion on this matter" ~ Lost

"... @Helter please stop replying on topics you are not involved in. Consider this as your last warning..." ~ Inspra
Inspra quickly sided with his friend without giving it much thought.

Referring to the latest ban I received along with Shaker and Attempt (he got unbanned shortly after) from Inspra - Inspra, you banned us based on a PRIVATE REPORT, from Lost ofc. Wasn't it you who previously said that you don't ban based on PRIVATE REPORTS and that an official report should be written on the forum? Odd, isn't it? Have you forgotten how you told another player to make an official report instead of a private one? It's not without reason that I will use the word 'favoritism' later in the report.

It makes me laugh; we never mentioned Lost, not a single word. On what basis did Lost and Inspra claim that we were talking about her? We don't know, and I guess we won't find out. But we do know for sure that favoritism was, is, and will be there. Lost acts as if she's the center of the universe. No matter the language or whether people are talking about breakfast, work, or anything else, she always thinks they're talking about her.

Lastly, I'll add that there are other unresolved reports, but what can you do, some players have priority.

Edited by Shael

As I am involved here I will reply too. Where in rules is written that I cant express my opinion about report? I got warning for nothing - so please someone bigger than this guy take care of this…

Secondly, why the hell is Community Manager player who is permabanned on most known server FOR TOXICITY?

Thirdly, stop creating your own rules which suits for you and prioritozing players… Azooz is banned for simple sentence too cause of this random girl.. if you can not find girl outside, you wont find it on MTA neither (or maybe by this way how u are acting yes 😄 )

Edited by Helter

Can you warn @Chaos too? @Inspra. He is not involved in this report 😄

not the first time and not only one 😉 but only players who goes against you and proving that you are wrong 80% of the time you punish with non-existing rules 😘

anyways my last reply refusing to give you my attention as you dont deserve it as I talk only with mature players… MR PERMABANNED TOXIC PLAYER @Inspra

Edited by Helter

• Leadership

After checking the reports and provided logs, we have concluded. You and Shaker's mute will be decreased to 1 hour, due to the lack of proof of the report of Lost, with the context given in that report, it is unclear who was insulted - but insult was made whatsoever however it did not target anyone, and even if it was lost, there is a language barrier that in normal case it's ignorable. If you have more information regarding that, do not hesitate to provide it in the forum.

I thought it was common sense, but it seems it is not. Commenting on reports should be restricted to the minimal, and even doing so, do it in a kindly manner. I do agree some of the members, including the administration has ignored the rules, therefore, I also warn @Chaos to avoid commenting useless shits & emojis on reports if it's not necessary, meaning it does not have any valuable input. Same for others, if you wish to comment on reports, do not append useless additions where you are purposefully trying to trigger one another. On this matter, for now, I ignore some of the warnings as it is the first time - at least the first time I witness.

@Helter the problem with your replies to reports is not that you do, but how you execute it. You get your last + 1 warning, if you keep commenting on reports with such style, you will get your punishment.

@prax I have had enough of your nonsense shits, you keep your bad behaviour on the forum & server as well, therefore you are receiving a 1-week mute. Next time I will make sure to increase it radically.

In terms of private reports, I am highly against them, however, there are some cases when it is inevitable, but please strive to do it publicly so the stakeholders can provide the inputs and if necessary protect themselves.

As for Inspra, we have talked about this issue, so there is nothing more to do. 

Closed.