Nebla - Antartica 3

Nebla

Antartica3bg.png.058ff4c2491a7644cb80af465278ca74.png

Good day everyone, and welcome to the final installment of my "Antarctica" map series, "Antartica 3"
Yet another chilly (50°C) spot that'll melt your heart as you explore it and get used to its freezing temperatures.

This map has two important assets that served as the inspiration for its creation: the IceCube Neutrino Observatory and the McMurdo Dry Valleys.

McMurdo Dry Valleys
are a series of valleys located in Victoria Land, West of McMurdo Sound. The area is full of interesting geographical formations such as Lake Vida and the Onyx River, the longest river in Antarctica.

The IceCube Neutrino Observatory
is a neutrino observatory located at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station in Antarctica. The project is a recognized CERN experiment, with thousands of its sensors scattered across a cubic kilometer of Antarctic ice.

Although this map has references to real-life locations such as the IceCube Neutrino Observatory and the McMurdo Dry Valleys, they are randomly placed and not in their actual positions. I simply wanted to bring together my favorite regions and locations from both the regions so that they could be explored in the map.

Enjoy the video!

One last thing to mention: I intentionally chose the spelling "Antartica" instead of the more commonly used "Antarctica" when naming the map. It wasn't a typo or a mistake, it was simply a playful decision on my part hehe)

Best regards,

Nebla