ZiHark

1. Your nickname, age & location.

zihark, 23, Poland

2. Main arena you play at.

HDM

3. How active are you in the server?

2-5 hours per day mostly

4. Why do you want to be TfF Friend?

I would like to help with mess that happens on the server recently. There are a lot of people who aren't behaving well so with rights I would have more power to change it or don't let them do it for a period. Also there are some admins who need to be controlled so they are example for players, not the opposite.

5. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I consider myself as a mature person, it's hard to provoke me. I'm speaking fluent in polish and english + have much knowledge in spanish, so I can manage problems with people talking these languages.

6. Something to add.(Discord/Optional)

xzihark

Edited by ZiHark

15 hours ago, ZiHark said:

4. Why do you want to be TfF Friend?

I would like to help with mess that happens on the server recently. There are a lot of people who aren't behaving well so with rights I would have more power to change it or don't let them do it for a period. Also there are some admins who need to be controlled so they are example for players, not the opposite.

So the main reason why you want to be Friend is to get "more power"?
What "mess" exactly? Are you explicitly stating that TfF Members & Friends aren't doing their job?

"Also there are some admins who need to be controlled so they are example for players, not the opposite."
Who are you refering to here?

• Nao locked this topic