Zotac join request.

wisebas

Hi  

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

hi guys, in the game mi name is Zotac, my real name is William, I am 28 years old, I am from the country of Colombia,  I have been playing mta on Latin servers since I was 14, approximately since 2009, I am also an architect and I normally work every day, I play at night and on weekends. This game helps me with work stress and distracts me a little, this year I have only played on tff, it seems like a nice quiet environment, good community and good scripts.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

In the game my name is Zotac, I have also had as a name: Nike, Note, Zotac, I have been playing for a long time on several Latin dm race servers, I have had many experiences and I have met many people and learned a lot.

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

Lxg | latin xtreme gamers |  close the server | I was there a long time
iW | ironwill |  close the server
Chile | race server |  close the server
Hg | hell gamers | close the server
x5 | xtreme 5 server | close the server | I was there a long time
XrC |  close the server.

and other clans that I don't remember the name

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I have applied several times, I am very active in DM and it is the only server where I currently play, it is a good server, very organized, the people are very serious and the game is enjoyed, I consider that the system is fair and I believe that I can contribute knowledge, experience and above all an excellent and kind person and collaborator

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

my knowledge, and support in competitions since I consider myself a good player, willing to new challenges and to share knowledge constantly, I enjoy playing here and the environment.

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I am a good, kind, extraordinary person, I am very constant and faithful, I give more than what is asked of me, respectful and I adapt quickly to change. I also really like teamwork.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Discord

williams#1257

instagram: sebastianwbc

thanks you for making this possible many blessings and successes for all  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nao locked this topic