Your Nickname: Sendy 

Admin / Player Nickname: bladeknight

Reason: sexual harassment

Screenshot:

mta-screen_2024-02-08_10-59-27.png

mta-screen_2024-02-08_10-57-36.png

Screenshot_20240119-204227.png

Something to add: 

Hi guys, I'm coming here to talk about a situation that is taking away my peace, I've tried changing the time in the game but it's no use, this guy keeps chasing me with insults, provocations, I've tolerated too much and now I need support from the TFF administration . It's not giving anymore.

He also sent me photos and gifs related to sex on discord. I don't know how he did it but I blocked him

He entered the room, said this and left. just like he did the other times. I had to turn off private messages because he was harassing me all the time.

what he said in this text translated: I smelled fresh pussy in the distance, so I decided to come here

BladeKnight|N11: Senti o cheiro de buceta fresca a distancia, entao decidi vir atee aqui °ل͜°👍

Edited by xSendy

I don't know what connection private messages on Discord have with the TFF Discord server or the TFF server in MTA. It is completely irrelevant to complain about what happens outside the MTA community. AND... first of all, I had blocked you; if you block a certain person, you cannot see subsequent messages received.

Regarding the screenshot from MTA, yes, I agree, I was the idiot who said that, and I didn't say it multiple times as you claim, only once, as can be seen in the screenshot. Why did I do it? Because every single day, I always see you playing alone in the 'CDM room,' and it seems very strange to me. Another thing, whenever I enter the CDM room and you are there too, you suddenly leave that CDM room, other times you curse at me before leaving the CDM room. Additionally, both you and Ukf were talking badly about me on the server a while ago (I don't have screenshots because I'm not an idiot to bother with kids) without me doing anything to you. 

I agree with a punishment, if that's deemed necessary. What emerges from the screenshots is simply the fact that I disturbed with a stupid message, which could have been avoided long time ago with "/ignore", although it was not intended.

@veni why mention me i'm just see everyday you attacking sendy i already talked for u stop with that and the fact in the day you asking me and sendy was talking about you imagination he was talking about another person and u thinked u are the person idk why and stop annnoying he..  + respect xfa  and i'm have nothing with u but its already got bored you sexual harassment ...

Edited by zenotsyne

• Inspra locked this topic