BuzZ

Reporting "TffSneaX"

Format

1. Your Nickname: BuzZ

2. Admin / Player Nickname: TffSneaX

3. Reason: Ban

4. Screenshot: 

image.thumb.png.c7df84e4e91f5673bf0003d52dc161d0.png

5. Something to add: The problem started when I changed my nickname to "Iost/wen" with (i) uppercase not (L) lowercase, at one point it was believed that it was the same nickname that another player had "Lost/xen" although it was not the same, it was He gave me some warnings to remove that nickname (Iost/wen), I thought about it and changed the name to "iost/nex" which although it still has similarities with the other nickname (Lost/xen) it was not the same. Given this, I was able to return to the game and play with the nickname (iost/nex) without problems but today (7/2/2024) they banned me for using the same name. The person who banned me is "TffSneaX", I asked him privately why he banned me if everything was already fine, here is his response.

answer.thumb.png.c1b8a7cfae76fcfef7e851fd016e4674.png

I literally can’t understand why you want to play with that obviously troll of a nickname similar to Lost hers. Stick to yours which you used for decades or go for something that doesn’t have anything to do with Lost|xen and anything that hints on your troll intentions.

i stand with my decision cause for me its obvious af that you try to troll but I’m gonna let the managers handle it.

I‘ve warned Buzz many times and gave him 2 soft bans just to change his nickname, people like you are just seeking for attention which wont be the problem now… use next time your own nickname and stop being annoying towards people around you and staff members.

closing this for now and let @Inspra decide.

• Avi locked this topic

[2024-02-06 0731] [Output] : iJebuzz: @Lost/xen blowjb

After that you started pming her with creepy messages

[2024-02-06 07:26:00] [Output] : [PM] From iJebuzz: i was behind you all this time watching in the shadow

Stop trying to impersonate another person, stop being a creep and stop seeking for attention.

Invalid