Maradox's Join Request (serious)

Maradox

Hey everyone! I just wanted in-advance to express my gratitude for you taking the time to read my post. your opinion is truly appreciated.

1. Tell us about yourself(Personality, Where you're from?, How old are you?).

I'm Nizar, Born in Casablanca, Morocco. a 17-year-old college student who loves playing video games in his free time.

2. Tell us about your MTA history briefly.

In 2015, I started my MTA journey with freeroam and zombie servers. After a brief break, I returned in 2016 and stumbled upon FFS, my first MGM server. There, I discovered PTP and played it for three years, while learning and improving my communication skills, despite struggling with English. In 2020, I decided to try out DM, finding my enjoyment in the gameplay and deciding to commit to becoming an actual DM player. This marked the beginning of a new journey of learning and discovering new playstyle. While I initially spent most of my time on FFS, the opening of Lumiverse led me to explore new weather, including joining one of the largest clans, OnlyFans ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Nowadays, I spend my time on TFF, playing DM and enjoying my time.

3. Tell us about your previous clans and reason for departure.

I've never joined an official clan, well let's say I tried but never got in since I was pretty much unknown to most of players.

4. Why do you want to join "The Favoured Few"?

I want to join TFF because I believe in the team and community spirit, and I'm ready to contribute my support towards them.

5. How can you be useful for "The Favoured Few"?

I'm an active player who used to be moderator in different servers (mostly roleplay servers) and I know how to deal with players. I also have some mapping knowledge and can help in fixing bugs

6. Why should we choose You over other applicants?

I've gain experience through my career and I believe in my loyalty and activity. and I'd be ready to help the most I can.

7. Something to add.(Discord, Optional)

Discord: .maradox

Sincerely,
Maradox

• Nao locked this topic