reporting khattab

iamtayjames

1. Your Nickname: SHC//Taylorzin

2. Admin / Player Nickname: khattab

3. Reason: abusing ping

4. Screenshot: https://streamable.com/yn5jof

5. Something to add: ( Optional ) I believe it's time for something more severe with this player who spends 24/7 on the forum reporting others for the same mistakes he makes

Edited by iamtayjames

• iamtayjames changed the title to reporting khattab

so I told him to do freecw so i try fixing it but he didn't because score is for him xd he even asked for rm with that ping and he agreed so you cant blame me if he agreed while my internet was bad xDd you're tryna get me banned by any way xDD get a life bro ty

Edited by Omar!

gl bro btw xD I won't play there again now you can play without assburn because your nightmare isn't there anymore 😜 it's really so dumb seeing npc like this dude asency saying need hard/ ez and stuff like that while he's a real bot only using his lag to kmz and lagshots and really thinks he's good xDD bullshit

30 minutes ago, Zei said:

It's not the first time your ping is going high, I suppose admins warned you before playing any cws your ping must be fixed.

I don't really give a shit about this game anymore so do whatever u want xd also it wasnt me who was warned before as I had never been warned for it and as I said when I told him to do freecw to try fix it he didnt so he didnt want me to fix it xD

9 minutes ago, Omar! said:

Eu realmente não dou a mínima para esse jogo, então faça o que você quiser xd também não fui eu quem foi avisado antes, pois nunca tinha sido avisado sobre isso e como eu disse quando disse a ele para fazer freecw para tentar consertar ele não, então ele não queria que eu consertasse xD

looooooool

He says he doesn't give a shit, but he spends 24 hours with his dirty ass sitting around, playing games and making pathetic complaints 24/7

• Nao locked this topic