eCco/Katamaran unban requesting

n00b

Request Format

1. Your Nickname: eCco/Katamaran (Akame login, account deleted by admins)

2. Your Serial: (to get your serial, open MTA, then open Console (using F8) and write "serial")  B3657F591242EB0741FF416E15D3EA74

3. Admin's Nickname:  eVo

4. Server: Main

5. Ban / Mute Period: Forever

6. Ban / Mute Reason: I type that admin(evo) slave when they block my forum account with that i found bug and report about this to developers and they ignore my request 

7. Explaination: 

I always strived to develop the community, I proposed innovations, correction of the current mod and the concept of the project, I donated to the development of the project.
If you do not agree with my personal opinion - this is not a reason to ban me in the community.
I do not consider the ban justified in view of some unfair decisions of the administration to previous cases on the server related to the violation of the rules of other players

For my part - took into account my mistakes, I will try not to violate the rules of the server and contribute to the improvement and development of the project if you provide such an opportunity

I'm asking you to reconsider my punishment.

image.png.d3fe5373b5aaf616ad1020301e1275fe.png

Edited by n00b

• Community Managers

Hi,

As i see you're not making apologize to the concerned admin and first all of you were provoking and having a bad behaviour with the players all the time and spamming admin everyday to accept your map, remember that people aren't robot and be at your service everyday.
Ban reason was the last thing you said to me.

@Inspra will be the judge about this Unban Request.

Just now, Evo said:

Hi,

As i see you're not making apologize to the concerned admin and first all of you were provoking and having a bad behaviour with the players all the time and spamming admin everyday to accept your map, remember that people aren't robot and be at your service everyday.
Ban reason was the last thing you said to me.

@Inspra will be the judge about this Unban Request.

If you do not want to test maps - no one can force you to do it
do not exaggerate - you yourself know what contingent of players here, you can insist that I am the instigator of the conflict - but you take  it out of finger. Nobody gives you the right to insult someone's parents - you're an admin.
I notice in request ill dont care if some guy will abuse server or insult me or others next time mb.

• Inspra locked this topic