zjk

yldzz

1. Your Nickname: Lnumbers - yzz

2. Admin / Player Nickname: zjk

3. Reason: Muting cause of "stfu" XD. This guy talked shit to me few days ago too for the same reason (cause i didnt vr -like i have to :d-). I can vr for someone else its not the main problem but i wouldnt vr for someone who ıs camping unless vr comes. Even he should be punished for that countless camps. nvm these are not the main topic. This dude muted for nothing. if this is cause of what i wrote "stfu then?", i suggest my friend to grow up a little. i think i don t need to say anything more cause since whats done is obvious. thanks for reading.

4. Screenshot:image.thumb.png.f456c2b40a68469ec558a27008978185.png

XDDDD a few minutes after i posted this, he joined the game and did this

image.png.121679acd999809c06bcdce93018d9eb.png

bro please check if it is mature enough before getting authorized...

since when does defending yourself lead to a second punishment?? (both wrong)

Edited by yldzz

Initially I wanted to joke with the "go os" as I didn't know you. But thank you for confirming you are the person I already muted last time for insulting me.
If you can't take a joke in a good way, it doesn't give you a reason to insult an administrator (for the second time)

I just warned you along with the 3 hours mute as it's the second time you are insulting me.

"where" exactly i insulted you? can you show us? if you take "stfu" as an insult, then i can take "go os" as an insult either. Second thing is i didnt insult you before too, yo utalked shit about me but i didnt even repy to your msgs XD. imdb 10 rated comedy movie

5 minutes ago, yldzz said:

"where" exactly i insulted you? can you show us? if you take "stfu" as an insult, then i can take "go os" as an insult either. Second thing is i didnt insult you before too, yo utalked shit about me but i didnt even repy to your msgs XD. imdb 10 rated comedy movie

image.png.2f8133fab6dc166245fa826188958df0.png

"amk çocugu"
"stfu"
It's not because you write it in your language, that it won't count.

hmm XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LMAO ITS NOT EVEN ME............ bro you are so different level... you dont even know who are you talking about. ITS NOT EVEN ME. dont make such ridiculous accusations without being sure. AND this dude is authorized person on the server

• Nao locked this topic