Unban request Facebook

Facebook

1. Your Nickname:Facebook

2. Your Serial: AC568587615819301D497594A60DCC04

3. Admin's Nickname: /tff\-Armexy

4. Server: mtasa://213.32.7.218:22003

5. Ban / Mute Period: permanent

6. Ban / Mute Reason: I was banned for no reason

7. Explaination: I honestly don't know why he banned me, I had just returned from being banned by madmin Bazoka, so much so that he saw me playing normally on the server. The Armexy administrator banned me for no apparent reason, as I always logged into my account using only IP and serial number, and he believes I did some kind of hack or breach,

You were banned for attempting to circumvent your ban while it was still pending. In the Portuguese chat, you explicitly stated that you wouldn't mind being banned again. Given these circumstances, why are you now seeking an unban?

To the best of my recollection, Bazooka issued your ban for manipulating ping (using programs) , ban evading, elo farming, and by last, your overall behavior hasn't been commendable either. Could you please elaborate on why we should lift your ban and provide assurance that such infractions won't recur in the future?

Proof of what Bazooka stated bellow:

5JDGeqk.png

Edited by ArMexy

On 05/12/2023 at 17:36, AhMeD99 said:

Me too, I honestly don't understand why you still abusing ping even tho you got banned for it, I hope admins keep an eye on you

On 06/12/2023 at 15:05, Chaos said:

Here we go again with insulting while reporting. You people never learn. From now on I’m closing reports as soon as I see an insult, even if you are right. Maybe some of you will finally learn common sense.

I don't understand, if I was banned because I logged into the same computer, my ban had already been canceled and you only banned me because a player in the Portuguese chat said I was permanently banned, you just took his word for it and banned me without proof. Bazoka saw that I wasn't working normally and other admins too and they didn't say anything or ask me anything, it was just you who banned me for no apparent reason, about ping manipulation, this is just a misunderstanding because I'm Brazilian and my ping fluctuates. Like any Brazilian and I have been banned for this too before, without proof and prints and they banned me, I believe that in this case things work like this. And what do you mean by my behavior, because I know you well and I'm not one to talk much.

27 minutes ago, Facebook said:

I don't understand, if I was banned because I logged into the same computer, my ban had already been canceled and you only banned me because a player in the Portuguese chat said I was permanently banned, you just took his word for it and banned me without proof. Bazoka saw that I wasn't working normally and other admins too and they didn't say anything or ask me anything, it was just you who banned me for no apparent reason, about ping manipulation, this is just a misunderstanding because I'm Brazilian and my ping fluctuates. Like any Brazilian and I have been banned for this too before, without proof and prints and they banned me, I believe that in this case things work like this. And what do you mean by my behavior, because I know you well and I'm not one to talk much.

I'm puzzled as to why you quoted those phrases. They seem unrelated to the report itself.

I banned you because your previous ban was still pending (couldn't take ss of your "different" serial/ip, sadly). Furthermore, you explicitly expressed indifference to the prospect of being banned again. Why are you asking for an unban now?

Enzo, your attitude is widely recognized. Let's not obscure identities here, especially when you claim to have a deep understanding of human nature. Once again, you were banned for ban evading, ping manipulating and elo farming (as Bazooka stated previously). I will repeat myself as you didn't get the point of answering it properly:

Could you please elaborate on why we should lift your ban and provide assurance that such infractions won't recur in the future?

Edited by ArMexy

I understand that I made a mistake earlier and I'm here to tell you that, I just want to go back to the server and play normally without any reason for disagreement, the mistakes of the past will not reflect on me in the future, you have my word. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves the opportunity to make amends for something they did. and I'm here for it. Please take back my conviction and leave me half open

20 hours ago, ArMexy said:

I'm puzzled as to why you quoted those phrases. They seem unrelated to the report itself.

I banned you because your previous ban was still pending (couldn't take ss of your "different" serial/ip, sadly). Furthermore, you explicitly expressed indifference to the prospect of being banned again. Why are you asking for an unban now?

Enzo, your attitude is widely recognized. Let's not obscure identities here, especially when you claim to have a deep understanding of human nature. Once again, you were banned for ban evading, ping manipulating and elo farming (as Bazooka stated previously). I will repeat myself as you didn't get the point of answering it properly:

Could you please elaborate on why we should lift your ban and provide assurance that such infractions won't recur in the future?

I await your return

On 1/16/2024 at 8:39 PM, Facebook said:

I understand that I made a mistake earlier and I'm here to tell you that, I just want to go back to the server and play normally without any reason for disagreement, the mistakes of the past will not reflect on me in the future, you have my word. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves the opportunity to make amends for something they did. and I'm here for it. Please take back my conviction and leave me half open

Sure, make an effort to steer clear of any situations that could lead to trouble or involve any form of abuse.

Unbanned.

2 hours ago, Dr!m4k said:

2 vezes que você pediu oportunidades, pelo menos aprenda a ser sincero e enfrente as consequências sem mentiras

What does this have to do with me you insect, something for which I have already been punished and even helped the leadership discover a bug, it has nothing to do with my request now, you are pathetic

2 hours ago, Dr!m4k said:

2 times you have been asking for opportunities, at least learn to be sincere and face the consequences without lies

And I wasn't even banned because of this bug, I just had my clan deleted, I don't know where you're going with my fan

• Inspra locked this topic