Reporting 68h for using VPN

Omar!

1. Your Nickname: #Khattab

2. Player Nickname: qhh (68h)

3. Reason: Using VPN and abusing ping.

4. Screenshot: https://youtu.be/R6HKH8xT3wI

5. Something to add: Hello, firstly he was warned before and got punished for the same reason, so now I asked Asency for a 1M bet cw then he let 68h join while he was using VPN and abusing ping. I asked him to do freecw to change him or something as his ping was jumping too much ( especially at 2:30 his shot was delayed & check his ping at 2:35 )  but he rejected (check). I hope that my money will return as I didn't want to play against an abuser for sure and I could not stop the CW by any way. Thanks.

FIRST of all if its not the 1st time this situation happens, why do you still play against people you know they cheat/abuse?? So stop crying and accept the fact cws arent played unless both parts accept to play it, so you are guilty as well and please stop reporting someone every single week! Ty cheers 

The truth is that this player (Omar), he doesn't know how to play in the shooter category, and when he's losing he starts crying and asks for freecw, but he becomes pathetic with this constant crying, he's already reported this as a whole child.

7 hours ago, 68h said:

without vpn = 120ms jumps to 6000ms

with UK vpn = 80ms jumps to 300ms

with France vpn = 50ms and sometimes 2000ms stable

also don't provoke me again.

You were lagging, your ping was jumping, using vpn and when I asked for freecw so you let someone else play you didn't.

7 hours ago, Cykz said:

FIRST of all if its not the 1st time this situation happens, why do you still play against people you know they cheat/abuse?? So stop crying and accept the fact cws arent played unless both parts accept to play it, so you are guilty as well and please stop reporting someone every single week! Ty cheers 

Brother you don't know anything and talking out of stupidity, about "why I play against him", I said in the report that it was supposed to be a cw against Asency but he started the cw then went spectating and let him playing, so he joined while I didn't want to play with him and he rejected to stop the cw so it's not a must that "both parts accept to play it" so please don't say shits if you don't know anything, if you don't want to see my reports you can block or ignore me on forums I guess. Thanks for wasting my time.

3 hours ago, Facebook said:

I understand that I made a mistake earlier and I'm here to tell you that, I just want to go back to the server and play normally without any reason for disagreement, the mistakes of the past will not reflect on me in the future, you have my word. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves the opportunity to make amends for something they did. and I'm here for it. Please take back my conviction and leave me half open

3 hours ago, Facebook said:

The truth is that this player (Omar), he doesn't know how to play in the shooter category, and when he's losing he starts crying and asks for freecw, but he becomes pathetic with this constant crying, he's already reported this as a whole child.

Xd bro you're saying that I can't play shooter while you are banned for abusing? Weird

Look hahaha he cries all day long, and makes reports every day, but he doesn't mention that he also uses VPN 

Spiking 166 > 276 > 112 

xdd.png?ex=65b9c792&is=65a75292&hm=f9a91

dfgdfgh.png?ex=65b9c8c3&is=65a753c3&hm=1

jaja.png?ex=65b9c792&is=65a75292&hm=b5fb

I advise you to play quietly, and not report lvl every day, nobody wants to see your useless reports anymore

8 minutes ago, Dr!m4k said:

Look hahaha he cries all day long, and makes reports every day, but he doesn't mention that he also uses VPN 

Spiking 166 > 276 > 112 

xdd.png?ex=65b9c792&is=65a75292&hm=f9a91

dfgdfgh.png?ex=65b9c8c3&is=65a753c3&hm=1

jaja.png?ex=65b9c792&is=65a75292&hm=b5fb

I advise you to play quietly, and not report lvl every day, nobody wants to see your useless reports anymore

Why don't you just post a report with these proofs? Your friend hadn't complained and if he had said anything about my ping I would freecw but he knew it and had no problem as my ping was 60 stable and your proofs shows that it spikes only before round starts and I have this issue even without VPN. The situation isn't the same as when I played vs asency he knew I was using VPN and we just played because my ping wasn't bad, but in the cw of today it was supposed to be vs Asency. You're trying to hunt problems for me since months I don't really know why this assburn xD I don't even know you.. Once again, you can ignore/block my threads if you are annoyed by my reports, I'm also annoyed by your replies and I hope you don't stick your ugly nose every where.

Btw why don't admins close the thread to avoid these boys who don't know anything about the situation but they came defending their friend in ignorance and only allow the admins to reply?

Its a really gray line, when it comes to using VPN in a collision enabled arena, but ill let 68h keep playing like this, as long as he keeps a sharp eye on his ping.

PS. There's no specific rule regarding VPN.

Cheating: Using third-party software to gain an advantage over others, manipulating game files, or abusing bugs will result in a temporary or permanent ban for the duration decided by the staff member.

If 68h is using a VPN to lower his ping, then he's not gaining an advantage over anyone.

Invalid

• Inspra locked this topic