Reporting Bagio for mocking religion

Omar!

1. Your Nickname: ktb

2. Player Nickname: Bagio

3. Reason: mocking religion

4. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/IYHP8bt

5. Something to add: He was banned and muted for 60 days by bazooka then they gave him another chance or smth (Although he came to apologize to me and I haven't forgave him, because I had warned him many times since then that I don't accept jokes in religion related stuff), I guess he must receive a harsher punishment and not be given any other chances. Thanks.

Edited by Omar!

Bagio is an important person in this community (Messi lover). I believe he doesn't deserve to be banned, just "muted" in case he exaggerates. Let's be serious, if we start banning all players for every report, the server will empty out.

Personally, I am a more religious person (no matter the religion I follow), but it doesn't seem to me that he made a joke about religion. From the screenshots you provided, there's nothing indicating that he is mocking your religion or anyone else's. He made some bad and retarded jokes, as he always does, but they don't seem religious to me.

24 minutes ago, veni said:

Bagio is an important person in this community (Messi lover). I believe he doesn't deserve to be banned, just "muted" in case he exaggerates. Let's be serious, if we start banning all players for every report, the server will empty out.

Personally, I am a more religious person (no matter the religion I follow), but it doesn't seem to me that he made a joke about religion. From the screenshots you provided, there's nothing indicating that he is mocking your religion or anyone else's. He made some bad and retarded jokes, as he always does, but they don't seem religious to me.

I agree with you, but he has received a 3-day ban and a 60-day mute and still hasn't learned the lesson. He knew that this action leads to a punishment, yet he did it again.

Regarding to "it doesn't seem religious", if you check my previous report, you'll find him mocking my religious beliefs. From that, you can conclude that what he said was sarcastic.

And we can't keep letting him misbehaving without a harsher punishment just because he's an "important person".

I just want to know, WHY THE FUCK /ignore COMMAND EXIST IN THIS GAME? MAKE NO SENSE, IF U DONT LIKE MY COMMENTS JUST IGNORE ME BROTHER, IT'S SEEM U LOVE PEOPLE INSULTING YOU OR MAKING JOKES ABOUT YOU. U CAN USE /ignore bagio and ALL PROBLEM IS GONE FOR YOU MY BRO...

LOOK at my Reputation bro, u make me so famous in this forum. stop reporting me for useless problems u can fix doing /ignore bagio ingame. all respect to all! everyone has opinions and if i dont like your opinions i just ignore you as should be always! have a great weekend,

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, bagio said:

LOOK at my Reputation bro, u make me so famous in this forum. stop reporting me for useless problems u can fix doing /ignore bagio ingame. all respect to all! everyone has opinions and if i dont like your opinions i just ignore you as should be always! have a great weekend,

I didn't ignore because we were playing a pvp so we may need to communicate, but you started insulting for the second time after you've got punished and still haven't learned your lesson. Once again, it's not your first time and you were aware of what you were doing so you deserve a harsher punishment, so what's the problem if I ignore and also report ? That's why report section is added aswell ; ) You insult everytime then come replying "why does /ignore cmd exist" to not get punished but that's not how it works, you gotta behave from the beginning

I've nothing else to add, I'll wait for admin's response.

Edited by Omar!

• Dubbie locked this topic