The Favoured Five

ShockWave

• Leadership

dfssdfsdffsd.png

Good evening!

How are you? Did you enjoy this weekend? Hopefully you did, unlike me who had to study for the upcoming tests, exams. But hey, it's almost summer and holidays, so I guess it's worth to put some effort in the end of school days and then have a long well deserved break right? :) 

I gave you a quick note of what's going on in my life because I'm a bit inactive around MTA and community these days and will be for the next few weeks (till the end of june) so I thought someone might be wondering why.

As I'm running of time so badly, this time I bring you a short news regarding our clan. :)

I'm here to announce you some major changes we did in our current membership. You might have been expecting it. Well, of course you did expect that!!

Firstly, we are going to pick a new team manager, as we still need one. We are not planning to move to the new system of creating and managing teams any time soon as our developers are still working on that. @SydnoX is now a member responsible for the current and also upcoming team requests.

Secondly, @VonKasty is now member responsible for our Facebook Page and announces.

Thirdly, we are forced to kick one of our members @TASO He's been inactive for a long time, what could mean he lost interests in playing this game. There is no point to keep him in a team. Good bye and take care !

At the end, we are ready to pick up new trials in our clan. Thats right!  It's been over 3 months since we picked ones. So let's give them warm welcome as some of newcomers had to pass a long way to get in here.

The Favoured Five Six

• @SoundBeats is now trial member.
  • @CruSheXx is now trial member.
  • @F1DD! is now trial member.
  • @xSafeR is now trial member.
  • @tony is now trial member. welcome back pony, don't even dare to leave again ! :nao

+ @Haru is now trial member.

Congratulations !

We are going to lock our Join Request's section. The main reason for that is we are not sure when will be a next wave of newcomers. 

"Any Designers here?" | Event Winners

Few weeks ago I've come up with an idea to create a small event. If you don't know what I am talking about, check here. . There are some creations we like, so today we are going to reward the creators.

• @SoundBeats received 1 month of premium status + 250 000 in-game cash! wait, he is trial member... (facepalm)
  • @Rambo361 received 2 month of premium status + 500 000 in-game cash!
  • @REW3XUU received 69 months of premium status + 666 666 666 in-game cash!

Congratulations !

This event will stay open forever, as we are still looking forward to some cool creations! So feel free to upload any desings you have ready to go.

That's how we came to the end of today's news.

Good night and have a nice week :uns

• Leadership

Added poll to the topic regarding @Haru and his trial.

We have already announced our new members, but players are still willing to pick one more guy. So I'm gonna let community decide.

Vote Yes or No , if you think he deserves a trial or not.

Fuck the revolution !:106_middle_finger: